What in the heck is going on with Country music?

New country artists are so bad that former rockers are more country then new country. Tom would appreciate the second one.

When you get too old to sing to angsty teens so the records label gives you an even dumber and easier demographic to market too

I can’t even listen to the local stations anymore…. The country they play is simply not country! Need more George Strait and my all time favorite Alan Jackson!
Matt

I listen to Pandora coz I can dial exactly what I'm in the mood for...and it's cheap, but yea, I love old people music.
I did like I could set up very specific genre playlists and then mix and match those I liked. I don't know why I jumped over to Spotify with such abandon...

I did like I could set up very specific genre playlists and then mix and match those I liked. I don't know why I jumped over to Spotify with such abandon...
My son uses spotify...prolly means I'm a generation behind. If it involves the slightest bit of tech hassle I balk like a mule with frostbitten ears...

When you get too old to sing to angsty teens so the records label gives you an even dumber and easier demographic to market too

Funny, but not really

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back