Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What have you drawn?

3 Lope tags on the North Platte

1 Utah Elk tag in the Book Cliffs

1 Late Season Cow Tag near Kemmerer

1 General Season Wyoming Deer

1 General Season Wyoming Elk

Who knows, might even pull the Wyoming Super Tag this year. :)

It will be a fun fall/winter.

Vacation is set and now I have to try and focus on work in the coming months.

In the last week my fall has become busy. My 86-year old grandfather and kid brother drew good pronghorn tags for Wyoming. Our household did well in the Idaho draws. My daughter drew a pronghorn tag, son drew a deer tag, and I drew deer and pronghorn tags. I'm excited for my own tags, but even more excited tag along with my grandfather, brother and kids.

Nice work fowl. Glad you drew some tags.

TheDudeAbides - I hate to break it to ya, but Wyoming didn't give me a single tag this year and in my mind, for a very specific purpose. No deer, lope nor elk and of course no big horn, goat nor moose and all of that "unsuccessful" was in prep for the super trifecta. Wyoming crushed my hopes during the normal draw in preparation for bringing me to a new high during the super tags! It's mine! ha! :D

Last edited:
I drew MT LE Elk Permit.
MT General Deer
WY Antelope.
Hopefully a MT Lope tag coming my way

Sept - 2 Mountain Goat tags (my boys)
Sept - MT archery elk, general
Oct - WY LE elk
Oct through end of Nov - everything else MT has to offer for me and my kiddos.

*Unlikely, but will likely NOT draw antelope in my family this year but think it would be cool for the boys to shoot a mountain goat and antelope in the same season.
**With the eradication of elk in MT, good chance we'll draw elk B tags (knock on wood).

Best of luck to all during this season!

Last edited:
Hoping I DON'T draw deer in AZ. I got a deer tag for NorCal and 2 trips to AK coming up. I could handle the AZ tag but I'm not sure my wife will.

ill start off in Oregon,,limited bow elk[medioker tag} central ore and general bow deer,,,then drew n e Utah gen muzz deer,,,then off to Wyoming for unit 69 antelope,,,,then in November I drew a Idaho late muzz deer 52a a tag to finish out the year

In the last week my fall has become busy. My 86-year old grandfather and kid brother drew good pronghorn tags for Wyoming. Our household did well in the Idaho draws. My daughter drew a pronghorn tag, son drew a deer tag, and I drew deer and pronghorn tags. I'm excited for my own tags, but even more excited tag along with my grandfather, brother and kids.

Dang buddy! That's awesome. Look forward to the pictures.

On top of my moose tag, I have a hard to draw elk permit, and have a couple friends with fantastic deer and elk tags.

I've still got a couple draws left with pretty good odds for good tags, I'm not sure how I'm going to squeeze them in if I do get hit.

Last edited:
Nebraska buck antelope tag and mule deer tag here. I struck out on my Wyoming antelope doe permit. The jury is still out on buying a leftover cow elk permit in Wyoming.

Back