What ever happened to,,,,,

Moosie, did you get the note? I had a female internet friend request a picture like your sister used to post in the adult section. Can you get me one or put me in contact with your sister? I promise to be nice. I don't want to send a picture like that of myself, but I'd like to accomodate the friend.

God, I hope the gay guys here don't start sending me a bunch of pictures now.

Last edited:
And what was the younger guy's name who had "oregon" in his screen name... "lostinoregon" or something like that. He and Cass always made an entertaining pair (although Cass's gold was over on MM back in the day, guys were ruthless with him).

I also have to go with the Corporal Kass Irons as my favorite hunttalk fossil. I have to imagine he's in some union gear reenacting a civil war battle right now.

Chsr will drop me a PM occasionally on here. Nice enough guy but he new how do dig himself a hole in more than one way.

Ten Bears smalls.

Also miss JB's dry scatalogical humor.

What happened to 280?

HEck yah... 280 !!! Love him too.

Tom, Uhhh you can Google "Mens Penis" and right click on any picture and save it. It's really not hard to find a wiener on the internet.

The Greek.... HAHA. YAh, Greeny put him in his place over and over and over and over....

And where is JB. Does he still post durring hunting season ?

I remember when my boss said "Who is the Corporal" He said you were Emailing him from a Company Computer. My boss wanted me to tell him to Piss off. I guess he thought he could get me fired by finding out where I worked and emailing my boss. What a Putz.

MAn... It would have been a lot funner back then is I didn't own the site ;)

And where is JB. Does he still post durring hunting season ?

no, mostly just PM your wife during hunting season. ;)

s'up fellas!

JB Lives! Howdy . Hope all is well.:cool:

I've met the person you all know as Corporal. (Pawclaws aka Phil). He also was in costume at the time.
Talked with the Greek on the phone once for about a hour.But breaking a leg coming out of a crapper????? LOL
Hunted with DGibson. Fantastic guy.

Mark aka Deerslayer can cook up a storm but also needed to check out ear tags LOL

Many have went by the wayside through out the years. Most of them very entertaining.

Yooper is/was a prison guard in Michigan.

I'd have to say the best was Wild Elk. Anyone remember his burlap elk decoy? Chicken Little? He was before Moosie started this forum, though...

DS and Jason Lee were both a hoot on the Texas trip.

Any of you guys seen a gerbil cannon around here? Some guy that just got out of jail in New Mexico told be to ask...

How about Murph and Elkhunter and LB.. Del...(For those of you who remember him an don't know, Del just lost his father a couple of weeks ago)

Last edited:
I'm on another popular outdooor forum and if one guys' missing its usually quickly resovled "why":confused:?

....Because he or she has at least one or two guys online who know him personally..;)?

That should be the goal of any forum I would think; 'to make friends and contacts in the woods'.

Sadly, I'm a bit of a mess and have only a few dudes who know me (I've had lunch with Randy), but I'm harmless for the most part?
Still, I like communicating with like-minded sportsmen about my dogs and their shared ailments; and hope to find a big-game community on here too (if I can quit pissing everyone off):rolleyes:?!

Fact is, OYOA has that namesake which kind of attracts guys who dont communicate as well as other television shows it seems; and attracts a lot of who are simply looking to evesdrop and gleen what they can without any input.:mad:

Seems it'd be best if guys jumped-in instead and shared freely...except when it came to gay EMINEMM tunes they like to listen to when riding their short-seat 18 speed' after shaving their legs for 'a race' they'll never come close to winning.?!

Moe:cool:

Seems it'd be best if guys jumped-in instead and shared freely...except when it came to gay EMINEMM tunes they like to listen to when riding their short-seat 18 speed' after shaving their legs for 'a race' they'll never come close to winning.?!

Moe:cool:

Oh for christ's sake....

Last edited:
I talk to Elkchsr and Deerslayer from time to time. Russ is doing fine, spending a lot of time in the mountains as usual. Been playing phone tag with Mark, can't seem to raise him lately
Ithaca, what's up ? Long time no hear from. Post up on the wolf threads, we need some someone to set us straight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back