Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What ever happened to,,,,,

tjones

Elkchsr, bighornram, and the dude from Wyoming " bobcat?? or bearscat,,,something like that.

Ohh and Washingtonhunter? Didn't he marry a gal he met here on Hunttalk?

So many memories of guys that have come and gone!

I can think of a few I would like to forget!

Funny you posted this. I was just thinking about some of the former posters myself...

Elkchsr still shows up every now and then.
Bighornram just disappeared though. I've tried getting a hold of him a couple times to no avail.

b'cat was I believe, asked to leave. There was also Deerslayer, Raven Beauty (who started her own forum,) Jason Lee (who still comes by once in a great while,) Feclnoggin, and a slew of others. Many, like the The Greek, I don;t miss. Remember Yooper?

I actually saw bcat a couple years ago, he had a new bar/restaurant he'd just started in Encampment. He showed me around the place and we had lunch.

Man, some of the stuff that Greenhorn used to post about bcat was funny...you cant buy humor like that.

Not sure what the cheese is up to...I suspect living in a cardboard box near Anaconda.

Classic cheese quoting survival tips from The Girl Scout Handbook,,,,really.

That damn BHR still owes me a case of beer too!

The funniest posts ever in the history of Hunttalk involved the cheese...those holes he dug on the Deerlodge National Forest. I remember Greenhorn saying he'd have to hire a contractor to do work like that...haha.

Of course there was grass eating...drinking your own piss, the list goes on and on with the cheese.

Last edited:
Not sure if Bcat was asked to leave, but I don't think his heart could take the forums much. HE got a little too worked up.

The one I miss is the gal with the run on sentences that used to type and say stuff and them in a middle of a sentence switch about birds and good luck and bye. :)

Do you guys realise how many years it's been sincethe "gathering" an the "Coalition" ;)

Although a lot of people here don't like DeerSlayer, I always loved that CoonA$$. Of all the people that have come and gone I miss him the most.

"The Quiet One"? That was that chick wasn't it? Then the Corporal,,if he got teased he wanted to sue everyone.

BigHornRam dissapeared shortly after he and BF went back n forth on some topic...BF took over Hunttalk and BHR was never to be seen again

BigHornRam dissapeared shortly after he and BF went back n forth on some topic...BF took over Hunttalk and BHR was never to be seen again
Sweet, a DIY mob-style hit! :D

Does Feclnogn still work at Wal-Mart? If so, I'm guessing he's a large contributor to this site: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

One I really miss is Ithaca37. I realize many weren't a fan, but I enjoyed his posts. IdahoRon quit posting shortly after he posted some pics of his daughter that resulted in some replies that he didn't take to kindly to.

I think it may have been Bcat who threatened to kick my a$$!

Didn't someone from here hook-up with Raven Beauty at one of the meet and greets?? I sure as hell don't miss those goofy pics she put together for folks as their little avatar. Those things were huge and crappy looking.

Last edited:
I got weekly ass kicking threats from Bcat...

I still get an email every now and then from Ithaca37...he lurks here from time to time.

I sure wish Greenhorn would have kept a few of his exchanges with Bcat...funny...to say the least.

I miss Ithaca also...rarely agreed with him but he was an intelligent dude. He could also track a bird thru the air....I think. Moosie ran him off mocking the significance of higher education.

BHR quit the internet altogether. Not because of Fin.

Quite a few more post less becaujse they don't have Chaser to gangbang.

YMMV....

If Ithica left because I teased him about Higher edjication then he wasn't very edj'ikated. Someone said it was someone he respected said something that hurt him. If I thought he respected me I'd think it was because I made fun of him likeing Painings and all. That was gay. At any rate, he was probably the most smarterest dudes on the internet.

As far as Bcat... He called me once while driving truck up towards Idaho and said he was gonig to kick my Arsch on his way through. Fortunately his delivery didn't go quiet through Boise maybe :D

Quiet one, yep, favorite by far !! Tom, is my favorite current poster.

If I had been Batman, Bighornram would have been my Joker. He owes me a case of Coors too. Buzz's alter ego was Cheese.
Then there was 280Rem, he seemed to be a good dude too.

For every BHR, that goes down, there's two waiting in the wings lurking........... Come on, will the next BHR please step up. Batman needs his Joker, to be Batman..............NOT!

PS, Tom is definitely the Riddler!

"The Quiet One"? That was that chick wasn't it? Then the Corporal,,if he got teased he wanted to sue everyone.

The Imaginary Corporal is the funniest one..... I love people that demand respect..... :eek:

Buzz is right about The Cheese's holes he dug in the Forest. And, the funny thing was that he was the victim because he some how thought Moosie wanted to see pictures of how to dig holes in the forest....

Well, and then there was The Cheese quoting the Girl Scouts handbook for survival tips....

And then there was the time The Cheese had sex with a dead animal and posted pictures of it....

And the time The Cheese hung racks of meat from lagbolts in his kitchen ceiling to make spoiled meat....

And the time that ...... oh, never mind, The Cheese stories are endless....

BigWhore is another one to miss..... always wrong on Sportsman's Issues...

DGibson was a good guy, too bad he doesn't post here.

Anyone remember the greek?

Jose...you haven forgot the pictures of cheese holding endangered bull-trout by the gills did you?

Anyone remember tnctcb? There wasn't a whole lot comical or memorable about his posting, but I think miller is still scarred after the two nights they shared a hotel room in Kodiak!! The stories he told about him and his wife picking up women to take was classic. Especially when he stated that it got harder when he got heavier and lost a few teeth!!!! 'Course, I think a posters daughter traveled from the PNW to Alabama to hook up with his wife...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back