Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What did Santa Bring?

DRAFTSTUD

Alrighty then! Santa brought this early but....I got a 3/4 hp LEM (Bass Pro) Meat Grinder, the Meat Tenderizer attachment along with the Wrapping paper Despenser w/ tape despenser...and a warm Robe for those Cold Louisiana nights!!!! John:D

I called my brother last night and asked what he got for Christmas. Here was his response, "I got a piece of @$$ and a t-shirt and they were both too big!" How's that for a X-mas present.

Got a Tom-Tom GPS gadget....guess my wife wants me to take her somewhere we haven't been. Some ammo from Conley Precision, and a very cool DVD of two of my young grandsons.

Ditto on the GPS (Nuvi). My wife got tired of me taking hers. Wife and I splurged a few weeks ago on a new living room suite...early gift from Papa Claus.

A 42 inch Sony flat screen and a wii. Unfortunately Santa (my wife) can't find the big game hunting game she bought. Ugh!!!

Wife told me to go and pay off my custom 416remmag as my christmas present. I wasnt gonna argue.

A swift kick in the nuts............LOL J/K

I got to go deer scouting for my January archery deer hunt. What more could I ask for ?

I got an Electric toothbrush, Some AXE soap, Axe Body Spray, deoderant, shirts, Pants ..... Wait a min..... I think Mrs Moosie is trying to tell me something ?!?!???!!?

christmas at our place is for My wife and the kids. I buy my own chizz. Wife got one of those Mozaic Picture frames with digital pictures. they ar efetchingSweet. well worth the $200. I also got her a DVR (Like tivo?) so she can record shows. She got a Scrap booking set with about 100 things in it.

Kids got small digital cameras, MP3 Player, Little "O" (AGE 10) got a 20 Guage... and Autobot guys. Stuff like that. it's always fun to see the kids opening presents !!!

I am going to Vegas to take the hunter safety course in AZ one day.....

Mostly just the usual stuff, work cloths, slippers, etc. A couple soft rifle cases, and a Garmin GPS, I guess the wife figured I might need to find my way home sooner or later. Also got a Cabelas wool blend pull over with wind shear.

Moosie, maybe the wife wants to 'rekindle' the love? That Axe stuff is supposed to be irresisable to women. I hope she included the stick you'll need to beat the women off ya. :D

I got a digital frame, photo books, some clothes from cabela's, shotgun shells for my 20 ga., this new computer i'm typing on, some cd's and dvd's, a new set of silver trimmed fancy dishes with matching saucers, cups and bowls. Got a warm and fuzzy throw to help keep me warm when we have cooler weather. Oh, plus a key finder :) Now all I got to do is whistle for my keys and they come a running...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back