Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What did santa bring you?

Just received the best of the day. A cousin I reconnected with this year forwarded some pics she had from her mom( my dad's sister) that had a bunch of VERY early Christmas' for me. Also, had some pics of my mom and dad when they were just dating. Lost my mom when I was 15 and I also struggle with missing her at the holidays, especially since I have had kids.
That's a pretty good suprise.

A dewalt drill and impact set, portable air compressor for the truck, cast iron wok, another firebox stove and expansion kit to combine with my old one, Jack small batch and snifter, a framed pic of the little one and me with the cattle, jerky seasonings and some nice whiskey glasses.

Seeing my girl old enough to be excited about Christmas and her excited to see other people open gifts.

Just received the best of the day. A cousin I reconnected with this year forwarded some pics she had from her mom( my dad's sister) that had a bunch of VERY early Christmas' for me. Also, had some pics of my mom and dad when they were just dating. Lost my mom when I was 15 and I also struggle with missing her at the holidays, especially since I have had kids.
Here is my favorite of the bunch. That is my mom holding me around my first Christmas, my sister just in front and girl cousins to the left.

Attachments

• my first Christmas .jpg
    my first Christmas .jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back