Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What did santa bring you?

duckhunt

I got various small gifts, a couple books, wife giving me money to buy garmin GPS, and the big gift is my boys are taking me to Talladega super speedway in April.

This is one book I received. This murder happened just a few miles from where I live back in 1975. Very interesting story and there is still some controversial evidence about it.

20231225_054609.jpg

I got various small gifts, a couple books, wife giving me money to buy garmin GPS, and the big gift is my boys are taking me to Talladega super speedway in April.

This is one book I received. This murder happened just a few miles from where I live back in 1975. Very interesting story and there is still some controversial evidence about it.

View attachment 307699
Always wanted to go to Talladega! Enjoy!

We have had a mild winter too but we have no snow so it’s been making ice pretty well for all things considered. Was 12” last week when I put the shack out and heard 16” yesterday
Rain, I think statewide. Yesterday, after family left, the wife, daughter & I went for a little hike. Saw deer, figured we would, it was late afternoon.
No ice on any of the ponds. Frogs were on the logs. Frogs on Christmas.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back