PEAX Equipment

What did santa bring you?

duckhunt

I got various small gifts, a couple books, wife giving me money to buy garmin GPS, and the big gift is my boys are taking me to Talladega super speedway in April.

This is one book I received. This murder happened just a few miles from where I live back in 1975. Very interesting story and there is still some controversial evidence about it.

20231225_054609.jpg

I got various small gifts, a couple books, wife giving me money to buy garmin GPS, and the big gift is my boys are taking me to Talladega super speedway in April.

This is one book I received. This murder happened just a few miles from where I live back in 1975. Very interesting story and there is still some controversial evidence about it.

View attachment 307699
Always wanted to go to Talladega! Enjoy!

We have had a mild winter too but we have no snow so it’s been making ice pretty well for all things considered. Was 12” last week when I put the shack out and heard 16” yesterday
Rain, I think statewide. Yesterday, after family left, the wife, daughter & I went for a little hike. Saw deer, figured we would, it was late afternoon.
No ice on any of the ponds. Frogs were on the logs. Frogs on Christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back