What did santa bring you?

If the pants are as good as the shorts, then I'm just going to buy 4 more pair & then they can be work pants too.

And formal pants, meetings pants, etc. everything I've had from Duluth has been top notch.
I have a few akhg items from duluth, I wore while working, playing and outdoors. Baselayers, pullovers, pants to sweaters or soft shells and Hardshells.

Each has been very effectiveand i wish I bought 2 of each due to their constant turnover on some product

Last edited:
If the pants are as good as the shorts, then I'm just going to buy 4 more pair & then they can be work pants too.

And formal pants, meetings pants, etc. everything I've had from Duluth has been top notch.
If I'm wearing pants, there's a good chance they are Duluth Stretch-Firehose. The ones without all the extra pockets make me really happy because I can wear them to office/other more formal functions and still have comfy, practical pants on. I feel like I'm cheating..

I found a primos trigger tripod in the guest room. My buddy left it for me and anyone who wants to use it here. Cool.

My xmas comes now. I can get anything I want, now that the gifts have turned to cards & a call. LOL

New work vest...the Duluth I had only lasted a year. Zipper broke and it was discontinued.

My wife and I didn’t exchange this year. Focused on our boy instead. He is recently in a tantrum stage and gifts weren’t immune from that. Too many video calls with distance family and he was over it. From extended family and in-laws I got a new EB microtherm down jacket, caribou game bags, a Kershaw knife, and some other odds and ends. Was a pretty good Christmas for my family this year.

Last edited:
If I'm wearing pants, there's a good chance they are Duluth Stretch-Firehose. The ones without all the extra pockets make me really happy because I can wear them to office/other more formal functions and still have comfy, practical pants on. I feel like I'm cheating..
I love my Stretch Firehose pants!

It was surprisingly bountiful for FAFO Santa here this year. Mama got me tickets to Tim Allen here and a new otter sled to replace the Cabelas one I have worn out, the boy got me a 10/22 stainless takedown and the princess got me a Carhart hoody and some Kennetrek gaiters. Really surprised and happy most of all to be with the kids. Right now I am smoking a 10lb angus prime rib.....can't wait to dig in but the bill on that one was a bit of a shock this year.....OUCH!!
Sorry about the Prime Rib price. I got lucky and found them for $8.00 a pound!!! I picked up two and put one in the freezer to cook for my lovely wife on Valentines day in the smoker.

Santa forgot to bring an extra large dose of patience. Yesterday was day 4 of the in-laws. It had deteriorated to the point where I just randomly wandered around outside with a beer trying to avoid any windows where I could be spotted. I had all week requested off, but damn if I didn't come into the office today. Hopefully I come home to a quiet house.

I got a bunchve Warhammer 40K stuff. I am (mostly - still play with friends a couple times per month) OFF the Magic: The Gathering (FORMERLY THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME) and onto 40K. The miniature building and painting really has me hooked. Painting these little things basically hits all the checkboxes of things I love to do in my spare time - like fly tying, leather working, etc - in its quietness and creativity. Plus the little grimdark space warriors are badass. Wish this had been something Id discovered earlier in life.

Have yet to play a game on the tabletop, but thatll happen soon - almost ready (to get crushed, assuredly).

48 hours of travel home from a month in Thailand, thanks Santa. Interesting to note I got blocked from viewing Hunttalk while in Thailand, guess they thought I was a Bot.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back