Caribou Gear Tarp

What did santa bring you?

View attachment 307711View attachment 307713
He came a touch early this year. This was parked in my driveway yesterday morning. Now just waiting for my favorite part. Daughter should be up soon and I just find joy in watching her smiles opening her gifts. Merry Christmas HuntTalkers!! I hope Santa was good to everyone and all are healthy and happy.
Shiny!

Not 100% decided yet, FF and WM is overall recommendation on HT, but the shoulder room in the SG keeps catching my eye and has great reviews elsewhere.

I gotta dig in more and research size/weight more.
I picked up the 30 degree SG this Fall. I used it a few weeks ago. Lo and behold a 30 degree bag that actually works when it is 30 degrees out.
...even when the knucklehead had it inside out. Clearly a result of it getting dark at 5:30.🤣

We don’t really do gifts for each other but my wife somehow found the a pink leather wallet for me. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t been looking for one for the last year or so with no luck. I can never find my current one, it blends in to often4E25BE02-F8F5-444E-924D-7E123DCCE647.jpegAB7ADC4E-248B-4056-8E38-440C349C797B.jpeg. I made her a shadow box display for a couple arrow heads she found (on private) and I thought I had lost (bino harness).

Santa got me mixed up with someone good again.

8x42's
35 rem dies
Nice little bird & trout knife.
1000004973.jpg

Got some new upland clothes as well: Duluth firehouse pants, Cabela's upland shirt, Carhartt orange wicking T-shirt.

Lots of treats & gift cards & stuff for some studio projects & a heavier fleece jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back