MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What are you guys paying for gas?

I read it twice and didn't get the head scratcher thing! Some days a screwdriver can confuse the hell out of me,,,,😵
I still can't figure it out. Did you buy a 1976 truck in the early 80's? I didn't think they made the power stroke back then. Or did you buy a 1996 truck in the early 2000's? It couldn't have been the early 90's because they still wouldn't have made a 1996 truck in the early 90's.

Seems odd that you would have bought a 1996 truck in the early 2000's then turned right around and bought a 2000 model truck in 2004. Wouldn't 2004 be considered the early 2000's as well?

Lots of head scratching on that one.

Hah! Somedays I wake up confused and somedays it kinda sneaks up on you.
I bought a used 1996 in late 90's and kept it until around 2004 when my wife got really mad at it (another story) and strongly suggested I get rid of it. I then bought my 2000 in 2004 and sold the 96 to a friend who kept it until he died in 2020 when I bought it back from the widow. I still have them both and alternate between the 2.

Just curious to see what anybody else's gas prices are lately, paid $3 here yesterday. Propane jumped from $1.09 in December called two weeks ago $2.50 hoping to make it into spring without a fill up, currently sitting at about 35% .🤞
gas seems to be going down in Colorado. My girlfriend is telling me she payed 4.25 a gallon. Never thought id think that's cheap

33 City 56 Highway
View attachment 230761

My F150 averaged 21.4 MPG on my vacation I just got back from. 4806 miles.
Cherry 100th Anniversary Dyna Wide Glide dolled with some cool extras John....congrats! Love the apes...

Dressed like a chop, suspension like a bagger, I always thought them a thinking man's scoot. Enjoy...

*deserves own thread

Back