Caribou Gear Tarp

What are you guys paying for gas?

1st....it's still 2X the $.$$ from less than 2 yrs ago. Around here it really depends on which little neighborhood you're driving through. It can range from $3.19 up to $3.89 within just a mile, or so.

1st....it's still 2X the $.$$ from less than 2 yrs ago.

You can't really use 2020 as a bench mark as that was almost a 30 year adjusted for inflation low.

$3.20 is more the bench mark average, we are still above average but getting way closer.

My 2cent given market conditions, we will absolutely continue to see volatility and prices will drop below $3.2 in the future, but I bet the average prices of gas trends up of the next couple of decades.

1660578016618.png

You can't really use 2020 as a bench mark as that was almost a 30 year adjusted for inflation low.

$3.20 is more the bench mark average, we are still above average but getting way closer.

My 2cent given market conditions, we will absolutely continue to see volatility and prices will drop below $3.2 in the future, but I bet the average prices of gas trends up of the next couple of decades.

View attachment 234243
Do you have one of those fancy charts for Diesel prices?

$4.95 in Vegas , i don't feel as bad as the Californians,ive seen them at a near $7 a month ago ago

A few stations next to I-25 close to Longmont, CO were advertising $3.03 for regular the other day. It was mayhem. Line to each of the 4 stations were backed up into the street and every pump had multiple cars waiting.

A few stations next to I-25 close to Longmont, CO were advertising $3.03 for regular the other day. It was mayhem. Line to each of the 4 stations were backed up into the street and every pump had multiple cars waiting.
Was one the new QT? My life hasn't been the same since they opened up QTs in Colorado. I have an entire love handle devoted to QT taquitos

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back