Western Hunting Expo "LIST"

Moosie

Grand poopa
Put in yer name if you are going.

I am planning on leaving Boise at noon on Friday and staying through Sat. I also am planning on having a friday night Dinner/gettogethr for the Hunttalk crowd somewere , Location to be anounced later. Please put your Name on this list if you are gonig to be there and want to "hook up" for Dinner and Hunt-Talking.

Ongoing list :

1. Moosie
2. Oak
3. Browtine
4. Big Fin
5. Wyoming Tim
6 1-pointer
8. Coopaloop X2
9. 3/4 Slam Ram

2. Oak

I'm planning on being there until Friday morning, but will likely extend that to Saturday morning.

im there.. friday for sure.. probably saturday too.. and all week... basically every second of every day.. :)

4. Big Fin - get there on the 6th, leave on the 9th.

On the 10th, all UT DWR and claim my tag.

I'm #5 - Will probably be there most of Friday, and I am up for Friday get together. I am a little leery about using the term "hook-up" with you though Moosie.

I'll be there. I'm working the UT BLM booth on Thursday and will probably be there all day on Saturday.

If I were to go, I wouldn't tell any of you homos. I would recommend checking out the Canadian Mtn Outfitters booth. Bryan Martin is going to have some of his personal trophies on display and there might be a real cool Montana dude there attempting to sell stone sheep hunts. And of course there will be a video crew filming Mormons Gone Wild, volume II.

Did anyone take Bryan up on his last minute 5K Stone Sheep/Goat/snow up to your crotch hunt last fall? It was tempting but unfortunately for me I already had a hunt booked for that time.

Heck, you could carve a stone sheep a lot cheaper, just a chisel, a hammer and a big rock. A little paint and it would look real if you did a good job.

I'm still undecided, I'd like to go, espcially to meet up with some Hunt Talkers, if I go I'll more than likely decide kind of last minute.

Back