Western Hunting Expo "LIST"

I am kicking the idea around still... Just don't know if it is worth spending the money on the hotel and rental car crap and burning up my fly miles.

Schmalts.. Don't be a puss. Be there. I'm sure you can Room with Greenhorn ;)

I wanted to room with that stud Miller but he isn't going... Something about his vagina hurting or something.
So then i figured i would stoop to the second best and try to room with the Homo from AZ... but he isn't going either.
But wait! Greenhorn said a cool guy from MT is going to be there, so maybe Miller is going after all? Or maybe he was talking about bigfin

Thats true, the chance to finally meet Moosie...hmm, does make it seem much more worthwhile.

Screw the others, come to see ME :)

Yeah, I've seen him and he's way overrated, let me tell ya! ;) I've heard lots of stories about guys so-called "hunting" with Moosie but nobody has really ever come out and fessed up to what really goes on when they're with him...... :D :) :D

No body needs to fess up, you see all the Critters we kill. You watched the IDb Cronicles of the Wyoming Elk Adventure. Hunting "MOOSIE STYLE" !!!!! ;)

I wanted to room with that stud Miller but he isn't going... Something about his vagina hurting or something.

I would love to go, but too long of a drive from Havre. I will be headed to Reno next month for RMEF instead.

But wait! Greenhorn said a cool guy from MT is going to be there, so maybe Miller is going after all? Or maybe he was talking about bigfin

Schmalts:

"Cool guy" and BigFin are usually not used in the same breath, so I am sure Greenie wasn't referring to me. When you finally meet me, you will understand why.

I will be there, and I would offer you the room, but wife might protest. Really, if I tell her guys are looking for a room to share, she may offer to share her room with anyone other than me. Yup, I am sure she would, so I ain't tellin' her.

I am buying the beer on Thursday, if anyone is around that night. Tell me when and where. Since I can no longer drink, it is worth the money to watch people drink too much and remind me of how much fun it was.

Schmalts:

I will be there, and I would offer you the room, but wife might protest. Really, if I tell her guys are looking for a room to share, she may offer to share her room with anyone other than me. Yup, I am sure she would, so I ain't tellin' her.

not gonna touch that one....:D
I don't know, I just looked at my Frontier FF miles and they will not get me to SLC. I can check my Midwest miles and see if they do anything but if not, i am out for sure.

I'm hoping to get there..actually I better get there because I bought $80 worth of those $5 ticket applications last night. I'm going to be in the Baltimore/Newark area all next week, then fly straight to Vegas on Saturday for the SHOT show, back to Bozeman to work Wednesday and Thursday, then to Utah on Friday - hellish.

Schmalts - get to the airport, shuttle or bus it to downtown and go to Pioneer Park. Lots of guys always down there :D Heck, get up around Temple Square with a can and you may be able to get enough to spring for a room. You will have a bit of competition though.

Good call Moosie. I'm there. Put me down for two. Coopaloop plus one. I like the idea of knowing a group of guys when I get down to Mo town.

Somebody better know where to get a real beer. If not I'll have emergency supplies, just in case. I know Moosie, you don't drink......I'll drink yours.

At any rate, put me on the list for sure.

Back