MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WELCOME DavidAK

Moosie

Grand poopa
David is a AK bum that I met at 24hour. LEt's give him a big Moosie Howdo-ya-do.

He's not to swauve on posting pictures yet so I'll post a few pictures of his Moose, 'bou, and deer .....

MAybe if you're nice He'lll share a story or two *SMILE*

BillNDave.jpg

Dave_Bull.sized.jpg

dave2.sized.jpg

dave4.sized.jpg

Thanks, I'm happy to be here!

That's a pic of my one and only moose, my brother called it in and we were pretty happy. The caribou is from the Mulchatna herd, 3 of us got 10 that trip.

Both deer photos are of Kodiak, it's a great place to hunt. Lots of nice scenery and good bucks.

I'm going on a black bear hunt in mid-May, maybe I'll have more pics after that..

Thanks and hello to everyone..

David

Yeah, I love the Kodiak scenery.

Jig Maker, I shoot a Sako Finnbear '06...the last photo is my brother with his Ruger M77 .300 winmag.

dave

You have some great looking blacktail there. Aren't those critters the greatest eating??? Welcome to the forum.

smile.gif
vis

Nice Bucks David. Nice to see some that arn't in the 'jungle'.

Welcome to Moosie's place. I'm new here also, but check in often.

Don't post much.

Just every now and then to remind Mossie that he isn't taking enough salt in on his hunt and how much he is going to enjoy getting into Moose nostrals and that he should have went for the OR Deluxe Bivi.

Way to rub salt in those wounds Johnnie...no pun intended.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-09-2003 23:05: Message edited by: Ovis ]</font>

LOL MUSK !!! If I botch the hunt because of those, I'll be the first to Admit You told me so
wink.gif
Also, don't sell yourself short, We consider ya Family here.

Back