Wearing Sitka Gear to the bar

Depends on where you live. In Iowa for instance, you get one new coat a year, better make it camo so it is good for on the town and in the woods.

129121842337975087.jpg

The only way I could justify a whole set of sitka, at those prices,was to wear it to my wedding instead of a tux. Thus I and the bride to be bought and wore during our wedding ceremony sitka, head to toe including base layers vest, 90% top/bottom, beanie, . Me in mountain mimicry and she in a realtree AP. The good folks at sitka even made me a cumber bun when they got wind of our sitka wedding.

Our honeymoon, 6 days later, was archery elk in NM unit 16D with landowner tags. And yes I did tag out on the honeymoon...

Now what, exactly, is gay about Sitka?

The only way I could justify a whole set of sitka, at those prices,was to wear it to my wedding instead of a tux. Thus I and the bride to be bought and wore during our wedding ceremony sitka, head to toe including base layers vest, 90% top/bottom, beanie, . Me in mountain mimicry and she in a realtree AP. The good folks at sitka even made me a cumber bun when they got wind of our sitka wedding.

Our honeymoon, 6 days later, was archery elk in NM unit 16D with landowner tags. And yes I did tag out on the honeymoon...

You have to post wedding pictures now :hump:

And no, I don't want anymore used sitka gear for Christmas. The beenie is totally gay.

Someone please give a rundown on these bibs...easy to move in or they for stand hunting? Lightweight or bulky???

OK, I'll be the guy who asks.......Tagged out on your honeymoon as in slapped another guys hand and let him get in on the game or you mean you filled your elk tag?:D

Sitka isn't gay. The guys that are pretend pro staffers are gay.
I am talking about the guys that go to FWP meetings, Elk Foundation banquets, or to the bar wearing Sitka gear who aren't on the pro staff. If you do these things and aren't really on the Sitka pro staff, there is a very good chance that you also like to tuck back your sack in front of the mirror.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back