PEAX Equipment

We need to have a talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Since we’re airing grievances…here’s mine for the day.

I saw a bowl of brown stuff in the fridge. I smelled it, chocolate me thinks. I dipped a strawberry in it and ate it. Slightly odd flavor me thinks, but I assume it’s just a baking chocolate of some sorts. It’s marginally okay, but nothing to write home about.

Tonight, I put in the sink and filled it up with water, figuring it wasn’t that great and it’s been in there for a couple of weeks.

My youngest daughter says “hey, why did you throw my mask out”?

Me: your what?

Her: my mask

Me: uuum, WTH was in your mask?

Her: aloe and cocoa powder

Me: 🤦‍♂️

Her: why?

Me: I ate it. How about we label non-edibles?

This is an ellipsis "..."

It can be used to mark omission: Once upon a time... and that's how you were conceived.
It can be used to show the trailing off of a thought; god I hate people...
It can be used to show hesitation; @Ben Lamb I hate to say this... but you're a commie.

You can even use four suspension points "...." if the portion of the sentence being omitted ends and a new sentence begins.

Those are just commas.

Not a thing.

I forgive your sins, but no more.

xoxo
Three commas is a Shatner pause.

Star gate 20-20,,, captains,,, log. Wookies,,, spotted on the fortress moon,,, of Endor. Beam me,,, up, Darth.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

This is an ellipsis "..."

It can be used to mark omission: Once upon a time... and that's how you were conceived.
It can be used to show the trailing off of a thought; god I hate people...
It can be used to show hesitation; @Ben Lamb I hate to say this... but you're a commie.

You can even use four suspension points "...." if the portion of the sentence being omitted ends and a new sentence begins.

Those are just commas.

Not a thing.

I forgive your sins, but no more.

xoxo
I’ve thought this many times! 👏👏

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back