Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wall O' Coues

AZ402

Here are a few bucks that have been taken over the years here in Central AZ by a buddy of mine and his family. There are several nice bucks along with two that net B&C.

deerhunting007.jpg

Wow,

There are a lot of bucks on that there wall that I'd like to bump into around Dec. 16th...

Thats impressive.

They did a good job of setting the deer up. I had nothing to do with any of these deer. Just thought a few of you may like the pic.

Buzz, I think a few of these came from the area you'll be in.

Yeah those are nice bucks, I know a guy over in Eastern Arizona that has a similar set up in his room. One or two that are over 110 and then one that is close to 130. Pretty nice to see a bunch of big Coues.
Thanks

Great looking deer.

I'm Coes deer illiterate. What is it that differentiates a Coues from a Whitetail? Geography only? Or are they genetically different.

Wow hopefully someones a taxidermist in the family or they have shelled out a few clams for that.

Awesome coues deer.. Apparently they are alot better at finding good bucks than a good taxidermist.. Too bad .. coues can be one of the best mounts..

HOLY SHEEP DIP!!!!! That's an impressive collection of bucks. I'm jealous beyond belief.

cmc

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back