Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wall O' Coues

AZ402

Here are a few bucks that have been taken over the years here in Central AZ by a buddy of mine and his family. There are several nice bucks along with two that net B&C.

deerhunting007.jpg

Wow,

There are a lot of bucks on that there wall that I'd like to bump into around Dec. 16th...

Thats impressive.

They did a good job of setting the deer up. I had nothing to do with any of these deer. Just thought a few of you may like the pic.

Buzz, I think a few of these came from the area you'll be in.

Yeah those are nice bucks, I know a guy over in Eastern Arizona that has a similar set up in his room. One or two that are over 110 and then one that is close to 130. Pretty nice to see a bunch of big Coues.
Thanks

Great looking deer.

I'm Coes deer illiterate. What is it that differentiates a Coues from a Whitetail? Geography only? Or are they genetically different.

Wow hopefully someones a taxidermist in the family or they have shelled out a few clams for that.

Awesome coues deer.. Apparently they are alot better at finding good bucks than a good taxidermist.. Too bad .. coues can be one of the best mounts..

HOLY SHEEP DIP!!!!! That's an impressive collection of bucks. I'm jealous beyond belief.

cmc

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back