Vibing a bear tag. Is it the right thing to do? Poll

Is it ok to hunt just a bear tag in an Otc elk unit in Colorado this fall?

• Yes.

Votes: 84 98.8%
  • No. You’re not core.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
marmot is a super worthwhile venture. tad greasy, but tastes great.

i keep trying to plan a backpacking trip up to one of my favorite alpine lakes specifically for fresh surf and turf dinner lakeside with a fire. haven't made it happen. maybe this year will be the year for the colorado surf and turf trip report... sans fire

View attachment 189641View attachment 189642
I had no idea! Can you get them with decent fur at any point? A hat or pair of mittens would be fantastic.

Hold up, didn’t hunt talk used to be know as
“The home of the hard CORE diy public land hunter”
Or am I making that up?
No bruh it is for me and my crew:

EXTREME hard CORE DIY public land hunter

All the core-wannabes be asking us what gear we running from our socks to our manscaping tools cuz we so CORE...

I had no idea! Can you get them with decent fur at any point? A hat or pair of mittens would be fantastic.

that's a good question. i have no idea when they would be having their ideal coat. it's a fall season though. august 10 to oct 15 i think.

i've kinda always wanted to try and have something made from a marmot too.

marmot is a super worthwhile venture. tad greasy, but tastes great.

i keep trying to plan a backpacking trip up to one of my favorite alpine lakes specifically for fresh surf and turf dinner lakeside with a fire. haven't made it happen. maybe this year will be the year for the colorado surf and turf trip report... sans fire

View attachment 189641View attachment 189642
If you are into road hunting there are plenty along the Beartooth Highway. 0B63E62C-5E17-4975-A1AD-A74F41BA58A3.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back