Vasectomy vs Sheep Tag

I got out easy. 15 minutes after my wife had our 2nd little sh!t, she proclaimed she didn't want to ever go through that again..."tie those d@mn things shut!" A couple hours later she was fixed and I'm still a fish shootin' SOB. The hospital had the final laugh though when I saw how much more that cost than getting snipped myself.

Last edited:
I got out easy. 15 minutes after my wife had our 2nd little sh!t, she proclaimed she didn't want to ever go through that again..."tie those d@mn things shut!" A couple hours later she was fixed and I'm still of fish shootin' SOB. The hospital had the final laugh though when I saw how much more that cost than getting snipped myself.

For real. Even with no insurance my vasectomy only cost my $750.

The procedure is a piece of cake though. In and out in 15-20 minutes. Doc had me take 2 Xanax an hour before the procedure so I was pretty relaxed lol.

kind of hard to compare the odds considering you probably test that vasectomy a little more often than you apply for a sheep tag. You do right? Not one of those only on your birthday situations I hope.

Sort of related: My wife drew her Ram tag a few years back on a year she put in for a ram instead of a ewe because it wasn’t a good year to draw as we were planning on just doing a ewe hunt in another year. This was in one of the most difficult tags to draw in the country with only 1 point. Meanwhile, we had 2 kids in the house at the time and weren’t sure yet if we were going to have another. We had such a busy fall with her sheep hunt that she wasn’t as regular with the pill as usual and the following august, our son was born and we couldn’t be happier. Sometimes I think if it wasn’t for drawing that crazy low odds sheep tag, would we have had him. I’ve had a vasectomy since then and hoping to have better luck with sheep odds from here on out. Lol

For real. Even with no insurance my vasectomy only cost my $750.

The procedure is a piece of cake though. In and out in 15-20 minutes. Doc had me take 2 Xanax an hour before the procedure so I was pretty relaxed lol.
My doctor was out of the sample Xanax so he told me to have a cocktail at lunch before the procedure. i still remember that Gin and Tonic.

When I went in the room, the doctor saw me looking around and asked me why. I told him I was looking for the calf table.

Still remember the wisp of smoke arising after he cauterized the Vas deferens. Recovery was uneventful was running on the treadmill a week later. Oh yeah...$40 office visit copay...

Last edited:
For someone who had to have more than one vasectomy, I'd say without a doubt your odds are better getting your wife pregnant than getting a sheep tag.

I knew someone on hunttalk would be able to testify to these odds lol.

I had two vasectomies. My wife told me she was pregnant a year after my first vasectomy. Now what is the first thing that goes through any man's mind when his wife gets pregnant after a vasectomy? Yep, I thought it too. In fact, in my mind, I just knew who that SOB was that did it because he had been sniffing around my wife for years.
Fortunately, I gathered my facts before opening my fat mouth. That is actually quite out of character for me. I guess I just had a moment. Sure enough, my fishes were swimming again and I had to get redone.
My son, even though he was a very stressful accident, ended up being a blessing and has grown to be a fine young man.

My wife and I already made the deal if she gets pregnant again we will get DNA test just to kill any doubts.

kind of hard to compare the odds considering you probably test that vasectomy a little more often than you apply for a sheep tag. You do right? Not one of those only on your birthday situations I hope.

In my experience happy marriages are sexually active marriages. The absence of sex tends to lend to spouses drifting apart.

M-80 held between your knees while plugging your ears?
No sir. I am talking about a professionally done mini surgery kit with am money back warrenty if it fails! Certain limitations apply. Three easy payments of 199.99 !! Happy Hunting!!

I am marketing a home vasectomy kits.....pm me for the pay pal info and I will get it shipped out to you.

My family practice doc/good friend told me his story while I was getting "fixed".

My friend is a Family Practice Residency attending faculty, and as such almost always has residents and/or medical students watching/doing what he does. He had been impressed with one resident, and as he had been considering getting his wings clipped, and the last patient of the day on a three day weekend cancelled, he asked the resident if he was ready to do the deed for the good doctor. The resident replied in the affirmative, and they found the required surgical pack and headed to the "procedure room".

Local anesthesia was applied, initial incision made, and surgical exposure started, and then the resident sort of drained color from his face, and my doc/friend recognized that the resident was NOT UP TO THE TASK! Pillows were shoved under my friend's head to lift his vision so as to be better able to see, and getting an ob/gyn birthing mirror, he began to once again to walk the resident through the procedure..... on himself.

No sir. I am talking about a professionally done mini surgery kit with am money back warrenty if it fails! Certain limitations apply. Three easy payments of 199.99 !! Happy Hunting!!
I have an online course certified through Trump University on how to use it. Complete with demonstration video on a real mannequin and all!

I used to work with EMT guy. Young and macho and fresh out of Coast Guard. He got snipped his last year in the service. He jogged most Saturday mornings so when he got snipped on Friday the instructions were to not jog/run/jump for a week.

Well, his weekly jogging buddy drops in as usual and at less than 20 hours post-op the guy gives into buddy calling him a wimp so he goes jogging. About 15 minutes into the jogging he feels an odd sensation. Was hemorrhaging into his scrotum. Nowhere near where they parked so he waddled back to the vehicle. Scrotum was orange sized. Grapefruit size when got to ER. ER doc said relax, you are an idiot but the scrotum can hold a gallon of fluid! Yikes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back