PEAX Equipment

Utard video

The entertainment value is high. Cell guiding an2-way radios are part of the Utard bag dump & hunt strategy.

I've got more Siskel and Ebert in me tonight..

Oh this one is fun…

“It’s day three and we’re having a hard time getting going - this breakfast burrito will fix my cramping panoche.”

“We set out in the moonlight” he says in broad daylight.

What a bunch of gomers…“It was pretty treacherous out there”

Yep, should have done what @BuzzH said, leave one guy where he shot from, could have ended up packing out meat. Definitely heard, "that stinks", didn't seem too disappointed that they didn't have to pack out any meat. Looked like his pack was pretty full going in, must have known in the back of his mind he wouldn't be taking out any meat.

I get it. Shit happens. But when it does, make a youtube video of it and put a score guess thread on the internet. Takeaways.. that camera stand - must have.

Not an ounce of meat.

1707792899464.png

FWIW, to find the spot where it was shot.

1) drop an onx waypoint at your current location.
2) click on it, and scroll down. There is a “waypoint radius” tab. Click on that and set the radius to the distance you shot the critter. The place it was shot will be along the outside edge of the circle.

FWIW, to find the spot where it was shot.

1) drop an onx waypoint at your current location.
2) click on it, and scroll down. There is a “waypoint radius” tab. Click on that and set the radius to the distance you shot the critter. The place it was shot will be along the outside edge of the circle.
That or they could have put in the slightest effort. Ymmv

Which one of you guys just joined MM?🤣 mtmuley
Someone with a 150ish mule deer - weird that people impulsively react to that and get a rush out of putting people down for harvesting an animal. Peak narcissism to feel more special, because you pulled the trigger on a different or better trophy animal.

Happens here too, i guess. People act like tools on the internet. Big egos, small men, and 0 decency.

Someone with a 150ish mule deer - weird that people impulsively react to that and get a rush out of putting people down for harvesting an animal. Peak narcissism to feel more special, because you pulled the trigger on a different or better trophy animal.

Happens here too, i guess. People act like tools on the internet. Big egos, small men, and 0 decency.
I’m not gonna lose any sleep over his comment. I was very happy to get that buck. Tracked him to his bed and shot him after 4 hard days of hunting. IMG_1369.jpeg

Back