Utah trail camera use HB 295, lied to?

I seen that the division is aloud to make rules governing the use of trail cams. I am looking for someone to explain to me if that means they can make rules with out public input.
Utah's wildlife administrative rules govern the actions of the DWR and how it manages Utah's wildlife and wildlife-related activites, like hunting and fishing. The rules found in the various DWR guidebooks are taken from the relevant administrative rules.

The administrative rules are passed by the Utah Wildlife Board. The Wildlife Board is authorized by Utah statute to determine many of the rules that govern hunting, fishing and wildlife management in Utah.

The board meets regularly to review and modify the wildlife administrative rules to meet the changing needs of Utah's wildlife. Before the board members make changes to wildlife rules, they listen to recommendations from DWR biologists, Regional Advisory Councils (RACs) and the public.

^^^ "Before the board members make changes to wildlife rules, they listen to recommendations from DWR biologists, Regional Advisory Councils (RACs) and the public."

Well, they're supposed to anyway.

Listen =/= follow, as we've all found out at some point.

SFW pretty much controls the UT Wildlife Board. Read into that what you want.
20n.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back