Utah Elk here I come!!

IdahoBugler

Check your credit cards fellas... It looks like I have drawn an archery elk tag this year in Utah. Anyone have any info for the Wasatch archery elk hunt?

Good luck to all those that have applied.

Congrats are in order never hunted there. Once knew a guy who did and he did well don't have any particulars though sorry man.

Congrats!

I hate this time of year, I find myself checking my credit card online 2 or 3 times a day even though I have a snowballs chance of actually drawing something.

I've never understood why Utah can't just publish the draw results like every other state and then process the credit cards. Nevada uses the same company to do their draw and they have their results posted within 48 hours of the draw. From what I understand if your credit card gets declined for your Utah tag, they call you up and let you use another one anyway. I doubt there are more than 2 or 3 people a year who draw a tag and then can't pony up a valid credit card to put it on. I'm sure there are a LOT more people who draw a tag and then return it and keep their points because it didn't fit their schedule than there are folks who can't pony up a valid credit card.

In the meantime I'll be checking my credit card 2 or 3 times a day for the next 3 weeks until the results are finally posted that I didn't draw anything.

Oh well. :rolleyes: Rant over.

Last edited:
Freaking cool Bryce! Congrats! Looking forward to some great reads from you this year! Best of luck!

Congrats Bryce! Hope to see you in a picture with a bull better than Moosies Utah bull!!

The only thing i really know about the Utah Archery hunt is that you'll probably kill a monster down there! Congrats Bryce!!

Check your credit cards fellas... It looks like I have drawn an archery elk tag this year in Utah. Anyone have any info for the Wasatch archery elk hunt?

Good luck to all those that have applied.

Cool. Congrats. A big bull will be taking up permanent residence in Idaho.

Oy, if you need anything, I happen to live here in Salt Lake City and have helped to hunt that area a couple of times.

Congrats. Think 350" +.

I have no hits on my CC. I didn't really want to hunt the Book Cliffs anyhow.

I've got the good vibes for Owyhee Bighorn. It's gonna happen.

Time to start rounding up your posse. I anticipate seeing a picture full of people surrounding a huge bull.

Congrats.

Congrats on drawing a tag in Utah!

I have no experience with the WF, but I hope you
get some assistance.

How many points did you have to draw the tag?

Back