Utah Draw Results

Spitz

Should be any day now. With slim to none odds on most every limited entry animal, I'm not holding my breath. :(

I'm setting aside my work vacation time for hunting deer in the Henries, and elk in September in the San Juan unit. I applied for rifle hunts since they'll fit my busy fall better.

I'm setting aside my work vacation time for hunting deer in the Henries, and elk in September in the San Juan unit. I applied for rifle hunts since they'll fit my busy fall better.

Crazy. You know I applied for the exact same hunts?! What are the odds??? There can't be too many others with the same idea.

You draw either of those hunts and I'll be there. Mostly cause I want to be in the obligatory Utah posse trophy shot.

Im checking the website daily and havnt seen results yet.checkin the CC daily too as ive heard that nevada results are sometimes early too.

checked the site,utah and nevada and nothing on the site yet,but my cc just got a hit on it,,,could be utah gen deer muzzleloader tag,,,anybody else out there w credit card hits today?

Nothing here. No surprise though.

Randy had pretty solid odds on a decent antelope tag this year if I recall correctly. . .

Nothing here. No surprise though.

Randy had pretty solid odds on a decent antelope tag this year if I recall correctly. . .

If not for AK moose causing me to be gone during the entire UT pronghorn season, I would have gladly let them take my points and let some other non-residents hold the "max point holder" position for next year's pronghorn draw.

So, just a point for me, that I fully intend to use next year.

is it normal for utah to hit your credit card before results avail?have never pulled anything in utah before,,,amount on cc is the gen deer price?

HELL YEAH!!! LE Elk, archery in either the La Sals or on the Wasatch and a deer tag of some form!! Karma was nice to me this year!! I can't sleep now I am so excited...

anybody out there familiar with the grouse creek area or raft river mountains? my gen muzz deer is the n w corner of utah,late sept-1st part of october,,,any tips out there, feel free to p m me,thanks.

got my MZ deer tag and another LE elk point....it looks, like according to the charges on the CC.

no hits on the CC for me.

Waiting is a lot of fun, but I'd really like to know NV, WY and MT results so I can get the fall calendar put together.

Drew on the Beaver (Late) Elk hunt. 3026! Super excited. No luck in Idaho, waiting on Montana.

How have you been T Bone? No luck with my buddies sheep tag last year. Did see a lot of Goats back in there. Still can't seem to draw a goat tag!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back