Yeti GOBOX Collection

Toby Bridges...the latest

BuzzH

Had a friend from Montana email this today...

Good old Toby, he wont stop until he's in the pen.

We recently became aware of some posted comments regarding vandalism to USFS property and I wanted to share this information to raise everyone’s awareness of the issue. Mr. Bridges is from the Missoula area so the Lolo should be particularly cognizant of the potential for vandalism. If any of your staff finds vandalism similar to what is advocated here, please make sure that your local LEO or agent is notified.

I, TOBY BRIDGES, HEREBY DO DECLARE WAR ON THE UNITED STATES FOREST SERVICE.

May you miserable bastards rot in hell!

Today, i had some photos to shoot along that stretch of gravel road that runs north from Ovando, MT to Seeley Lake. One of my late wife's favorite places to camp was just a half mile (or less) off of that road, near Cottonwood Lakes. She loved that spot, since we could pitch our tent right next to a small fast flowing mountain stream...and the sound of that water running by would put us to sleep at night.

We enjoyed sitting around the campfire late into the evening, sharing out prior lives with each other. It is one of the places where we truly got to know one another better than most couples ever get to know each other.

I felt it would be one of the places she would like to have some of her ashes spread...so I took her along for the ride today. Trouble is, the idiots how running the U.S. Forest Service have gone in and totally destroyed that camp site...ripping up the ground with a dozer...and felling trees over what was a very nice small clearing. The last several hundred yards of the very nice road that went to the camping spot has been obliterated.

Here's a photo of my Christy enjoying one of those evenings around the camp fire at that very spot where the dogs are show in another photo...as if looking for our old fire-ring. The other photos show exactly what USFS is doing TO us...not FOR us. Just today, I saw were that agenda driven agency has done the same thing to several dozen other camp sites...shutting Americans out, and off THEIR land.

USFS is already waging war against us...so, it's time we began to fight back. A little good ol' redneck espionage might be in order...keeping them busy fixing flat tires (roofing nails on the "closed" sides of those gates that only they have keys for)...or for that matter, locks they can no longer open (due to a healthy squirt of Super Glue into the key opening).

Let's play their game...and make their lives miserable.

Toby Bridges
LOBO WATCH

Sorry Toby. That sucks.

Sucks...that truly describes USFS.

Our government is out of control

I've had a half a mind to load my cutting torch and take a midnight trip thru the mountains cutting off those locked gates till I was out of oxy/acy. gas.

I think in the very foreseeable future...a set of cutting torches will become standard equipment in most pickup trucks in the Northern Rockies. We need to hold a National "Cut Down USFS Gates Day" all across America.

Tim Walther
Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Forest Service

Northern Region Law Enforcement & Investigations

p: 406-329-3114
c: 406-670-7984
f: 406-329-3591
[email protected]

PO Box 7669
Missoula, MT 59807

And to think that some people follow that ass clown. I got copied on emails where he was telling people that in our wolf hunt episode we went to the dog pound and got a hybrid and used it for the wolf we killed in the episode.

“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
bridges.jpg

He's crazy and emotional - it would be sad if he wasn't such an A$$

do_not_feed_the_troll_by_veilx-d38viyi.jpg

Is the forest service really going around with dozers and destroying these remote camping sites? If that is true , there must be some kind of explanation as to why. John

Back