This

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
30 years from now they will find the skeleton we put under a buddy’s deck. Lol
I dumped four (dead) coyotes behind a temporary shoring wall on a bridge expansion project. I can't wait for the laborers to come through and do the removals..... I'm not sure what words they're going to create in Spanish, but I guarantee you it's going to be comedy gold.

My God. You are the devil. I’ve removed a few like this in my old days as a landscaper. Removing concrete patios to install paver patios as a crew foreman. Guy selling the jobs never bothered to take the time and try to account for patios like that.
Lol, thank you. The concrete pumper showed up and asked if it was for a Helicopter pad in my back yard.. he must have been inexperienced because he'd never seen 2" diameter rebar before.

At one time or another I've had a 1920s house (my first), a 1948 Ford 8n, and a 1955 Ford F250, and many much older shotguns and rifles.

Things I have learned about life from any one of the first three far exceeds what I have learned from all the others. Those first three are not nice vintage possessions. Rather, they are life-styles that dictate where your weekends, evenings, and spare cash will go. They will tag you with busted knuckles, scraped elbows, and ruined clothes, but they will give you some satisfaction from having DIYed it. Much like bringing back that elk in a Corolla. :)

Have fun.

My house was built in 1923 and was remodeled about 1950. I have done insulation, plumbing, electrical, foundation, well with pump, windows, septic system, cabinets, flooring, tile and on and on. I do it as time and funds allow. The house came with 235 acres so I consider the property and not the house as the good thing.

I love old houses working on 1 now that was build in 1900 its down to the old balloon hand cut framing sits on a few acres and is turning into a neat project
Now I am being paid working on it for the new home owner it was her paps who bought it in the 1920s

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back