Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

This

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
lol just because it doesn't say his name on wikipedia doesn't mean they're not still big tex's titles.
I imagine victories seem pretty hollow now that everyone hates him.

Probably sits on his big couch in front of his shirts alone mean tweeting… but yeah he finished first

Lance’s crime wasn’t cheating, it was being the worlds biggest ahole.
And MJ was always his own sunny self too.

I recall a king and queen once saying over tea and crumpets "those colonials are the world's biggest aholes".

When you're the undoubtedly the best, flaunt it and own it, IMO, and shove it down the naysayers throat.

And MJ was always his own sunny self too.

I recall a king and queen once saying over tea and crumpets "those colonials are the world's biggest aholes".

When you're the undoubtedly the best, flaunt it and own it, IMO, and shove it down the naysayers throat.

But then there are the Michael Phelps, Roger Federer, Shohei Ohtani, Ricky Fowler, and many more that seem to be pretty nice guys. I think I'd swing for that instead. YMMV.

But then there are the Michael Phelps, Roger Federer, Shohei Ohtani, Ricky Fowler, and many more that seem to be pretty nice guys. I think I'd swing for that instead. YMMV.
No disagreement there at all! Honestly. But, to keep in perspective, would you wager Phelps gets as much attention, naggingly, as say lance armstrong, to become an ahole? Are they aholes by nature of their competitiveness? Are the Phelps and fowlers comparable to the Armstrongs and Jordan's?

Most of it though, we are so out of touch with the pressure, both internal and external, that many of the aforementioned deal with, that if we had too, I'd wager our ahole meters baseline would be much higher.

Hell take a nice employee, now make him a business owner. Where he once shrugged and said yea, my boss can be an ass, he's now "the ass".

You seem pretty unhappy in IL. You only have one life, move out west buddy. It’s scary to take the plunge but it seems like you were kinda in your element out in summit, definitely a more enjoyable version of Douglas.
Do it, Doug. I had a chance to stay in the flatlands and own part of a business that sold for an incredible amount a few years later. But wouldn't trade that for flyfishing, hunting, whitewater, skiing. Job market is brisk.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back