Caribou Gear Tarp

So, it comes to this . . .

Continuing education implies that one has already been educated on the topic. Thank goodness I would not be eligible for participation. I have a theory on internet dating and the fall of the human race but it would be best if I keep it to myself.

I’m glad they’re getting rid of auto shop and welding classes so I can learn how to flick my thumb to the right.
Hey, I was worried about that until a tour of my alma mater, Great Falls High School, where the shops contain high quality woodworking equipment, many obviously well used welding booths, a CNC machine, plasma cutter, a 3D printer, and many top notch work spaces. My cousin's husband is the welding and machine shop teacher and told me he has 150 students and is busier than ever. The high school woodshop curriculum includes field work carpentry helping build Habitat For Humanity houses in Great Falls. The Home Ec shop has an impressive commercial kitchen!
I want to re-enroll at that school next fall ... but can't decide which shop or kitchen to "study" in for my post graduate work!

Hey, I was worried about that until a tour of my alma mater, Great Falls High School, where the shops contain high quality woodworking equipment, many obviously well used welding booths, a CNC machine, plasma cutter, a 3D printer, and many top notch work spaces. My cousin's husband is the welding and machine shop teacher and told me he has 150 students and is busier than ever. The high school woodshop curriculum includes field work carpentry helping build Habitat For Humanity houses in Great Falls. The Home Ec shop has an impressive commercial kitchen!
I want to re-enroll at that school next fall ... but can't decide which shop or kitchen to "study" in for my post graduate work!
That's awesome. Good to see that some schools are holding on to that stuff and finding real value.

You'll have some kids coming out single and not married, but they'll be able to build a table to eat on!

Back