Caribou Gear

This

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Right it’s nice to know that no matter how sideways your day is going at least you didn’t put out a car fire with La croix or move to Michigan
Hey now, there is a whole nother thread about property taxes.

My MI property tax bill each year is a postage stamp. It only cost me a few surgeries and lingering twitches from my service.

Mi isn’t so bad as it East siders make it appear.

Hey now, there is a whole nother thread about property taxes.

My MI property tax bill each year is a postage stamp. It only cost me a few surgeries and lingering twitches from my service.

Mi isn’t so bad as it East siders make it appear.
Thank you for your service. MI defers taxes for veterans?

Cause these property taxes would make the MT boys cry rivers.

Michigan: Our taxes are high, but at least we have PFAS in all of our water!
… was reading in the regs I shouldn’t eat turkey or deer if I hunt around midland because of the Dow spill

… and also was looking at @Nameless Range post and noticing my taxes are about 2.5x higher for a similarly assessed and I paid about what is house is assessed at.

Montana still full?

Last edited by a moderator:
… was reading in the regs I shouldn’t eat turkey or deer if I hunt around midland because of the Dow spill

… and also was looking at @Nameless Range post and noticing my taxes are about 2.5x higher for a similarly assessed house

Montana still full?
That’s because your assessment is based off from the height of the market sale you did. His assessment is not from a sale.

Anything bought in this market is going to be taxed way over what it should be appraised at.

That’s because your assessment is based off from the height of the market sale you did. His assessment is not from a sale.

Anything bought in this market is going to be taxed way over what it should be appraised at.
My new assessment hasn't come in (what I paid is essentially the same as Nameless value), that's what the taxes were... gonna get a lot worse next year I suspect.

Last edited by a moderator:

… and also was looking at @Nameless Range post and noticing my taxes are about 2.5x higher for a similarly assessed house

Montana still full?

For your price range and expected environmental degradation, we can get you into a lovely doublewide in Opportunity, MT.
You may have cheaper taxes in MT, but you get 1/2 the house for it.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WMNhunter09
Back