Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

this is some sick shit

Delw

sorry had to vent. some of you remember the kid that almost drowned that lived next door to me a few years back.

well they moved about 2 years ago a new family mmoved in. this am my wife was taking my daughter to school and was approached by one of the local news stations. saying they thought the guy next door killed his child.
but the tv guy wasnt sure it was this guy. well I hate tv people(no offence darren) and checked on the internet for a story on this.
and man we were shocked when we saw the picture and read the story of what happened. it is the boyfriend of the girl who's son almost drowned 2 years ago(this was the only addy the news media had)

so april went out and sent them(news media) on there way, damn I feel sorry for my present neighbors cause everyone but them heard about this due to the cameras being out there this am and questionng all the neigbors.

the guy not only killed his 11 month old kid he raped him as well...

The guy himself should be killed and hung on a light pole for all to see.

http://www.azcentral.com/
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0926cpsarrest26.html
Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>well I hate tv people(no offence darren)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>None taken! I hate 'em too. Few things have made me feel like a bigger heal than seeing one of our reporters stick a microphone in a guy's face after a tornado had blown away his home...and ask him how he feels.
mad.gif

Sounds like your ex-neighbor deserves a special seat in that inner ring of Hell we mention from time to time.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

String him up by his thumbs and skin him alive is what I say, then throw honey on him and stake him over an ant hill!!!
mad.gif

I can't imagine an individual twisted enough, that they have such a thought process - how would it even occur to somebody, to sodomize an 11 month old infant??? I can only hope that his cellmates don't rush in sending him off to hell. Maybe he can learn all about sodomy, before he leaves. That we, as a society, continue to tolerate this, is almost as sick as the act itself..
mad.gif

I saw that last night Delw! It mad me so Freaking Mad! it made my wife sick! how could anyone do something like that to a baby? this guy should die a slow death! it`s "sickening"

I saw that too. Just turns your stomach. I agree with you Muskrat, can't even begin to comprehend how someone would begin an idea like that. Let the criminals take care of their own! Justice? Anything is too good for that sicko! It just breaks my heart to think of all the things kids go through. Molesters should be tried the same as a murder because when they have violated a child they have killed their innocence, their perception of how life is, they have killed who that child was and now that child must go on learning to live as a new person.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtJohn1234
Back