This Coming Hump Day,,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,Is going to be a long day...Lady Nutcracker and I are going to fly down to Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri for Quick Draws graduation ceremony,:D and then to bust a D.I.'s jaw:mad:hump :mad: ...(But thats another post for when we get back)

Our flight take off out of here around 5 pm and gets into St.Louis around 10 pm,,,then its a 3 hour drive to the hotel close to the base...Up for work at 4:45am, bed time around 2:30am :cool: Things we do for our kids:cool:

Hunterman(Tony)

C'mon, Tony! If you didn't want to bust a Drill Instructors jaw, he wouldn't be doing his job! Doesn't every recruit fell this way? All kidding asside, I hope everything is alright and give a QD a big hug and Thank You from all of us! She's quite the young hero of our lil family!!!

please give her a big hug from me and my family.tell her congrats for a job well done.christy was just asking about her yesterday

Sounds great Tony, and I was wondering the same about what John said.

Hope you have a great reunion and all goes well, even that bit about you being up past your bed time for your children... ;)

Hope you don't turn into a pumpkin, that would look really odd, a pumpkin with a leotard :eek:

errr... Excuse me, a pumpkin with an excersise outfit... :D

Knocking the chit out of a DI will be from what went on the last time Lady Nutcracker and the girls went down there:mad: You can dis. me all you want:mad: BUT YOU WILL SPEAK WITH RESPECT TO MY FAMILY:mad: Letters have already been sent to the Battallion Comander, about this Drill Sgt. actions towards Becky and the girls...

And hey If they send me to Leavenworth, Kansas,,,, well I was born in Kansas so I'll just be going home, getting my res. back so I don't have to pay those out-of-state priceshump :D See good thing:D I hope the rabbit and tree rat shooting is as good as I remember:D

Hunterman(Tony)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back