The Storms of Life

Fabulous news Randy, so glad for your Mom and family. Also, it was great for me and my wife to meet you in person at the Sheep Show.

Last edited:
Wow, that's WONDERFUL news! One tough woman there. Congrats and best wishes for staying healthy!

Great news for the Big Fin crew, and here's to many more years with your mom. Modern medicine, positive attitudes and miraculous healing all rolled into one amazing report.

So glad you shared the good news.

Last week I was in the Seattle area doing a Sports Show. Some of Leupold's shooting team was there. We talked about how I could be dead-on in the prone position, yet miss so many times at these steep angles. They walked me through what happens when most folks (me) address their rifle at a steep uphill angle; mostly how eye relief changes and what your scope picture looks like now that you are in a new position from how you've practiced for years.

At least if I miss, I am consistent in how/where I miss. I explained that I am that confident in my rifle and the setup that I repeated the same shot each time. Their comment, "Trust your bullet." In other words, when camera guys tell you the impact is high, don't send all your bullets high just because you are that confident in your setup. The rifle/scope/ammo is your factual indicator, don't disregard what it is telling you; adjust accordingly.

Oh well, live and learn.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back