The Rude Buck

Eat a bag. You’re just jealous of my success. Tearing other people down is no way to go through life, bro.

Keep hammering

Don’t listen to the haters. You’re my inspiration. I used to be a 300 lb road hunter but you reignited my inner beast and now I’m down to 30% body fat and hike to find trophies.

Keep mercifully killing the oldest ones!

Last edited:
Can we get Cam to interview you on a live podcast while your kids beat on your shirtless stomachs with pvc pipes? #epic, ##

Thanks greenhorn. Laying here with some God awful flu bug, a laugh is much appreciated. Disclaimer. I can tell where you shot him with that pic. Dont worry. I'll keep it secret.

when can i expect the email blast with the gear list that was used in the pursuit of this monster?

Wow! You're going to suffer some deductions from those kickers and that nontypical frowntine. But gross is all that matters.

#NortheastBeast
#FeedingYourFamily
#DinkDoubleThink

When did you pick up the Carhardt sponsorship? I thought you were all Under Armour and Mountain Ops? Now I need to go sell all my gear and buy in to your new gear.

#disappointedinmyrolemodel

This thread is so funny. basically spot on. I figured with all the hype it would have been like a moose/deer cross, drop a world record doose

That successful harvest will provide many great meals meals for you and your family. Nothing like a good harvest. Harvests are my favorite. #eatclean #ketolife #joerogan #huntfit #successfulharvest

I'd love to know where you parked on the interstate and how far you pulled off to get into position? #I94toad

And here I thought it was going to morph into another beer commercial...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back