Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

The "Mercedes Culture"

If y'all really want some racist rants, I'll see what I can cook up for you, especially Jose, the resident pimp. You alone, are a disgrace to hunters and the hunting tradition, especially dressed like a typical brutha from the '70s on his way to a NAACP meeting along with the other Black Panthers.

The entire post evidently went right over most of your heads, since it was a dig at Costas from the beginning, and his dislike of gun ownership and his support of an overtly racist Jason Whitlock who happens to be a very large black man with a lot of hate, and not all of it is aimed at gun owners.

I find it interesting that truth strikes such discord when it's put out for all to see.

And to CabinFever and BuzzH, feel free to call me what you like, it's people like you who actually help fuel the attitudes of the black racists in this country...........and we don't need the likes of you down here, anyhow!!!!!!!!

rhomas,

I dont need your approval to call you what you are...dont you have a meeting with the grand wizard?

Actually, our local Klan hasn't been active for over 40 years. Maybe I should try to reactivate the movement, only problem is my sheets are all RealTree and Mossy Oak, not a damn white sheet in the house!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I actually do hate all Muslims, spics, slopes, and foreigners, but have close friendships with a lot of black folks who agree with me about those athletes. I even know some black guys who fly the Stars and Bars, and they also have some of the best deer hounds in the damn state.

Actually, our local Klan hasn't been active for over 40 years. Maybe I should try to reactivate the movement, only problem is my sheets are all RealTree and Mossy Oak, not a damn white sheet in the house!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I actually do hate all Muslims, spics, slopes, and foreigners, but have close friendships with a lot of black folks who agree with me about those athletes. I even know some black guys who fly the Stars and Bars, and they also have some of the best deer hounds in the damn state.

walkaway-1.jpg

BTW, I actually do hate all Muslims, spics, slopes, and foreigners

I always wondered who joined Jackie Bushmans club...

I have to agree with the posts regarding rthomas's rant. Raciest for sure.

That said, Buzz you are throwing Bill Romanowski under the bus? I remember that guy whipping some ass and being a pretty good player. I can't defend the ol spitting incident but lump him in the same category with Ryan Leaf? Really?

The only 'race' I hate is dumb #*^@#* red neck... and you fit the bill. Why not do the world and your family a favor and suck on the barrel of a gun.

My God your attitude is sad. Your condescension and bigotry has no place in this world.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back