The "Mercedes Culture"

If y'all really want some racist rants, I'll see what I can cook up for you, especially Jose, the resident pimp. You alone, are a disgrace to hunters and the hunting tradition, especially dressed like a typical brutha from the '70s on his way to a NAACP meeting along with the other Black Panthers.

The entire post evidently went right over most of your heads, since it was a dig at Costas from the beginning, and his dislike of gun ownership and his support of an overtly racist Jason Whitlock who happens to be a very large black man with a lot of hate, and not all of it is aimed at gun owners.

I find it interesting that truth strikes such discord when it's put out for all to see.

And to CabinFever and BuzzH, feel free to call me what you like, it's people like you who actually help fuel the attitudes of the black racists in this country...........and we don't need the likes of you down here, anyhow!!!!!!!!

How do my clothes and what I choose to wear become a "disgrace to hunters and the hunting tradition"?

Actually, our local Klan hasn't been active for over 40 years. Maybe I should try to reactivate the movement, only problem is my sheets are all RealTree and Mossy Oak, not a damn white sheet in the house!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I actually do hate all Muslims, spics, slopes, and foreigners, but have close friendships with a lot of black folks who agree with me about those athletes. I even know some black guys who fly the Stars and Bars, and they also have some of the best deer hounds in the damn state.

Do you hate all Muslims for the same reasons you hate all "spics"? Do you hate all "spics" for the same reasons you hate all "slopes"? Do you hate all "slopes" for the same reasons you hate all "foreigners"? Do you hate all "foreigners" for the same reasons you hate all "Muslims"?

What do you do about somebody from Inodnesia? Where they get to be a foreigner, a "slope", and a "Muslim" all at the same time?

How is it possible to hate and love this thread all at the same time! I thought I was the only Howard Stern fan on OYOA!!!!(love part) everything else is absurd and stupid and should never ever be written down again! :D

The entire post evidently went right over most of your heads, since it was a dig at Costas from the beginning, and his dislike of gun ownership and his support of an overtly racist Jason Whitlock who happens to be a very large black man with a lot of hate, and not all of it is aimed at gun owners.

Me thinks you haven't read too many of his columns. Most of the time he rails against hip-hop culture and other ills that he perceives within black America.

I just got back from the dollar store I bought balloons and party hats for everyone let's get crunk.....crap where did everybody go?

rhomas, which category is this one?

tumblr_m56c9avrmo1rtvb1so1_500.gif

Taylor Swift cooking bacon, ba ba booey, Jefferson Davis, Howard Stern's penis, an ass rape reference and an animated .gif of George Takei all in the same thread. Simply awesome. If it were not for the racist stuff this has the making of a classic.

Actually, our local Klan hasn't been active for over 40 years. Maybe I should try to reactivate the movement, only problem is my sheets are all RealTree and Mossy Oak, not a damn white sheet in the house!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I actually do hate all Muslims, spics, slopes, and foreigners, but have close friendships with a lot of black folks who agree with me about those athletes. I even know some black guys who fly the Stars and Bars, and they also have some of the best deer hounds in the damn state.

Wow just wow, your attitude sicken me Sir. Truly disgusting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dfair2798
Back