The "Mercedes Culture"

rhomas

Banned
I can't wait for Bob Costas to hold forth with his half-time commentary tonight. The topic should be the "Mercedes Culture" that caused the death of a Dallas Cowboy's practice squad player. I doubt that Costas will blame the real reason of too much money, too much alcohol consumption, and the "football culture" that allows young black men to have way too much discretionary income, without the benefit of discretion! Of course, all of you who own Mercedes, should immediately start petitioning for his dismissal, and point out that it wasn't the Mercedes that killed the kid, but the fact that the two of them were out drinking and driving at 2:30 in the morning. Costas will probably claim they were on their way to purchase a gun and just happened to stop and spend too much time in a bar on their way!!!!!!!!!

I seriously doubt Costas will pass the opportunity to get on a soap box, but I also seriously doubt that the above scenario (with the exception of somehow blaming guns) for this particular tragedy will occur.

....while what we have is the polar opposite of Jeff Davis? That is somehow better?

Jefferson Davis was a traitor to America and the Union. He also fought to keep a people in slavery.

So yeah, maybe it is a good thing.

"...it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."- President Obama

I guess that those of you who feel I'm an idiot for my little sarcastic play on Costas and his anti-gun speech of last Sunday, must have felt that he was right. Sorry, I thought this was a pro-gun site, I must be mistaken.

I guess everything that Jose has to say is always relevant and how the hell did Jeff Davis get brought into the thread in the first place??????????????

NHY- It's great that you are on the side of rhomas, who can't figure out why people would think his remark was racist. Of course I remember you defending elkchsr in the past also. You may have a big vocabulary but your opinions impress me very little.

rhomas- reread your post, fold your confederate flag for the evening, and mourn the loss of the civil war...

I guess that those of you who feel I'm an idiot for my little sarcastic play on Costas and his anti-gun speech of last Sunday, must have felt that he was right. Sorry, I thought this was a pro-gun site, I must be mistaken.

Yup you are mistaken. This is a Pro-hunting site.

Like I said Matt, thanks for your invaluable unwavering morally superior input. A rat's ass I couldn't give for your opinion.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back