The Bundys are baa-aaack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The political reality in America today is extreme division
It only took you 154 posts to finally say something that actually made sense.
Further I try to avoid "beliefs". Beliefs of anything don't matter. Its what one knows that matters.
You need to try a little harder. It only took you 3 sentence to state this belief...
When Pr. Trump was elected it threw the established and entrenched Deep State into a chaotic kneejerk frenzy

I sincerely apologize for starting this thread...not totally sincerely, because I've seen several good memes on here...but mostly sincerely...

With all these pages I lost track. Did all the social media sites get blacked out in support of the looters or against the cops like the ones who killed the Bundy goon.

Too busy watching our way of life, culture and nation be burned and dismantled by the communist cadres; antifa; demanding we disband the police. Minneapolis is actually considering doing just that. I guess they want Sharia Law and those guys enforcing the Law of Muhammad. Rep Ilhan Omar is all in for that. Big cities are going to start to empty after this. I can’t believe what I’m seeing out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back