Thank You Big Fin

jabber

My name is Jacob Berger, son of Jeff, aka jabber. I won an essay contest sponsored by TYHP for an elk hunt in New Mexico. My dad posted my essay on here, and Big Fin said that he was touched by it. The essay was about how my life has been influenced by hunting, and I wrote about the death of my mom and how I was not able to go on a different elk hunt because of it. Anyways, Big Fin sent me a box of hunting items that included two Leupold hats, a Leupold flashlight, elk calls, a multi-tool, and season 2 DVD of his hunting show. He did this out of the goodness of his heart without anybody asking it of him. I greatly appreciate it, and I would just like to thank you for everything. I know that you did not have to do it, and i am really glad that you did so!

Thank you Mr. Newberg!!!!!

Jake

He don't wear Superman Jammies for nuthin Jake! We enjoyed the story about your Hunt. Good Luck on your future Hunts. PS: WTG Big Fin. John

Congrats Jake, and Congrats Jeff on raising a good kid, stuff like this makes me smile. :)

GOD BLESS THE FIN!! Great essay Jacob! Keep huntin' and someday you can show your son how important it is to enjoy the outdoors.

Wow, I just found this place a week or so ago and after hearing this I'm glad I did. It seems like most forum type sites are more about ad money and the people who post are more of a necessity for site hit numbers. This place has it the other way around and this further proves the members are top priority.

Congrats Jake, and my hats off to you BigFin for being such a class act.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back