Terry wilderness elk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the SAME thing….

You’ll be back. 🤣😂

Don’t worry I think they’re mostly sh1tbags too.. you’ll figure out which ones are real people and which ones are maybe guides or “professionals” of some kind and think they know everything about, well, everything in Montana and it’s wildlife.. good luck on your hunt. If you see elk, go knock on the door. Don’t assume they’ll be like the people on hunttalk... they MIGHT be.
But don’t assume that too quickly.

If you do get back on here, give ‘em hell bud! 😂🤣

Nothing but love

Shouldn’t you be dumping that 30incher to prove us all wrong? 😉. Come on man focus on your goal

Either the drugs have fried your brain or you really are just a clueless idiot. Either way, have fun looking for that 30” tall buck.
😂 , all arguments end with 30” tall bucks on hunttalk. I’ve heard from a few old timers/hunt talk veterans you just gotta lace em up tighter!

To the OP. Don’t let these crusty old wanna be’s ruin your elk hunt. You gotta hike a lot but there are quite a few mature 6 point bulls in that Terry Badlands area. These guys are just sore that people are gonna find out how good it is.

It’s got a really good bull/cow ratio and a lot of mature muley bucks as well.

Lace ‘‘em up and hunt hard puts the steaks in the grease…

*what I wrote is all BS, but have a good hunt.

To the OP. Don’t let these crusty old wanna be’s ruin your elk hunt. You gotta hike a lot but there are quite a few mature 6 point bulls in that Terry Badlands area. These guys are just sore that people are gonna find out how good it is.

At least your nice about telling him he’s effed. Good on ya

Maybe you should make a cute show about it and put it all over the internet.

😂 , all arguments end with 30” tall bucks on hunttalk. I’ve heard from a few old timers/hunt talk veterans you just gotta lace em up tighter!
30” tall bull puckey STARTED here with me! And I only been on here maybe year and a half.. people ON this site have badass deer to show for much longer of hunting than I’ve been alive. I say there’s still a couple diamonds in the rough and all the sudden I’m the drug fried retard, while they are sitting on the very deer I speak of. Probably with paid permissions. Had em out and sipping $24 mimosas by the time hard earned hunters even make it to their glassing knob.

Last edited:
Nah, probably do a Thanksgiving weekend hunt in your neck of the woods and shoot a forkie and a bunch of does to illustrate how much opportunity FWP is offering with the “best mule deer management in the west “
Hell with all the money you spent on all those badass tags, I bet you’d be happy to save a few bucks on a public land forkie! But I read your posts on the powerball thread. Your life wouldn’t change a bit. Still have all the badass spots and tags… easy to tell the newbies their spots garbage and they won’t see anything but have fun doing nothing, when you’re shi++in in some TALLLL cotton.

No disrespect sir, I know you’re friends with Randy and I appreciate all of you’re posts, hunts and stories and I respect Randy and his work so a friend of his is a friend of mine, in my opinion. I have much to learn..

That being said. Think of your past few months posts to the laymen newbie ass hunter……….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back