Caribou Gear

Terry wilderness elk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, probably do a Thanksgiving weekend hunt in your neck of the woods and shoot a forkie and a bunch of does to illustrate how much opportunity FWP is offering with the “best mule deer management in the west “
Lemme know if you need a ‘butt out’, I got a buddy that has extras! 😂😂

Edit: neck roasts will be the perfect size and tenderness then as well!

Comments like that get people banned.

I crossed that bridge on the river once...never saw an animal. Sounds like things haven't changed in almost a decade. Have fun but I'm guessing this thread gets locked before you get an info with that attitude
Easy to get irritated when you read crap like this before you even start a profile then you work up the nerve and login and just get dumb answers from the typical elites of HT…. I had the same reaction and I’m still here. I thought I’d of been banned too… it seems we ARE in fact entitled to tell the unhelpful people to piss off

Hell with all the money you spent on all those badass tags, I bet you’d be happy to save a few bucks on a public land forkie! But I read your posts on the powerball thread. Your life wouldn’t change a bit. Still have all the badass spots and tags… easy to tell the newbies their spots garbage and they won’t see anything but have fun doing nothing, when you’re shi++in in some TALLLL cotton.

No disrespect sir, I know you’re friends with Randy and I appreciate all of you’re posts, hunts and stories and I respect Randy and his work so a friend of his is a friend of mine, in my opinion. I have much to learn..

That being said. Think of your past few months posts to the laymen newbie ass hunter……….

My spots are just as garbage as anyone else’s. I think if I were going to a new area and asked for advice about what to expect I would be appreciative of someone telling me the game I was looking for didn’t exist in huntable numbers. I would probably adjust my hunt plans accordingly.

In fact, I once made a smart*** post asking for a good place to shoot a bull on public. One of those Hunttalk Elite gave me a smart*** answer with a specific spot to do that. It’s one of my hunting spots now. Actually has pretty good elk hunting too.

Make sure all you @#)(# suckers report me too. I’ll never make another post on this site.
I'm not sure what set you into orbit on this thread. Folks familiar with the area have told you the truth about what to expect.

As to your implied threat, if you never make another post on this site, the forum will likely survive. Nobody needs to report you for me to realize when a thread has something going on. I suspect when I plow through the stack of moderation reports that came in the last couple days that your post will be among some of those reports.

If folks are this tightly wound in hunting season, I can hardly imagine what it will be like after hunting season and legislatures start back in session with all their crazy ideas of how to make hunting worse.

This thread is locked. I'm not inclined to pollute the forum with this kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back