Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Terry wilderness elk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see how my response could be interpreted as volunteering for oral sex, but whatevs buttercup.
I fail to see how my response could be interpreted as volunteering for oral sex, but whatevs buttercup.
😂😂😂😂 Some just don’t understand social Q’s…. Go figure?

Attachments

• F62B2F6D-B92C-468D-A62B-751ADF2C8E96.jpeg
    F62B2F6D-B92C-468D-A62B-751ADF2C8E96.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 20
Sheesh that was as nice and honest as I can be. New recruits are entitled. What the hell was created with this movement boots on the ground biatch.

Without getting to philosophical…I feel this is at the root of the growing pains we are feeling and seeing in this thing we love called Hunting!

I swear to god all you ****s do is get on here to talk shit
Make sure all you @#)(# suckers report me too. I’ll never make another post on this site.
I said the SAME thing….

You’ll be back. 🤣😂

Don’t worry I think they’re mostly sh1tbags too.. you’ll figure out which ones are real people and which ones are maybe guides or “professionals” of some kind and think they know everything about, well, everything in Montana and it’s wildlife.. good luck on your hunt. If you see elk, go knock on the door. Don’t assume they’ll be like the people on hunttalk... they MIGHT be.
But don’t assume that too quickly.

If you do get back on here, give ‘em hell bud! 😂🤣

Nothing but love

I said the SAME thing….

You’ll be back. 🤣😂

Don’t worry I think they’re mostly sh1tbags too.. you’ll figure out which ones are real people and which ones are maybe guides or “professionals” of some kind and think they know everything about, well, everything in Montana and it’s wildlife.. good luck on your hunt. If you see elk, go knock on the door. Don’t assume they’ll be like the people on hunttalk... they MIGHT be.
But don’t assume that too quickly.

If you do get back on here, give ‘em hell bud! 😂🤣

Nothing but love
You know everything there is to know about Montana, don’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back