Caribou Gear

Tent-Share or not Share?

Seriously, there is no one size fits all answer to your question. There is nothing wrong with sharing a tent if you choose to do so. There is nothing wrong with taking your own tent and not sharing. Go with what you are comfortable with and your hunting partners agree to.

Seriously, there is no one size fits all answer to your question. There is nothing wrong with sharing a tent if you choose to do so. There is nothing wrong with taking your own tent and not sharing. Go with what you are comfortable with and your hunting partners agree to.
But we should draw the line at spooning unless it’s a life or death situation...

I like my sleep, and I like my space. One 2 man tent for me. If anyone else wants to sleep in a tent, they can bring their own. 2 man might be heavier than a one man, but so is the pillow I take from my bed. Even on 5 plus miles to where I’m going to hunt, a good nights rest is worth the few extra pounds of a larger tent and real pillow.

Well, I was going to ask what the point is of hunting with someone else if you're not sharing a tent but didn't want to be rude.

Well, I was going to ask what the point is of hunting with someone else if you're not sharing a tent but didn't want to be rude.
tenor.gif

The only person I will share a tent with nowadays is my wife. Seems like every person I know snores at this point.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back