Tatonka!

Excellent story and congrats to everyone on a successful hunt. I too wish more hunters got the opportunity to hunt bison, but for those of us who may never realize a bison hunt...it was great to follow along on yours. Thank you.

Fin & crew...
.....a big
thumbsup.gif

Buffalo

I couldn't stay up and had to read the ending this AM. :D

Once again, thanks for taking us along.

Hard work pays off again!

Congratulations on the fine trophy with great people around you!

Wowser, just a great story to be able to follow. Well done Randy and crew. Gonna be tough to top this one, but I'm sure you're looking forward to trying!

Congrats Randy, awesome sounding hunt and good job putting in more effort than it sounds like most do on this hunt. There has to be a couple heavy loaded pack pics right?

Dream hunt all the way. Bison deserve a chance as a widely distributed game animal...and the American hunter deserves a chance to hunt them! Great story and great job keeping it together under so much pressure!

Great hunt and story Randy, congrats to you and all who were along to help out!

Great photos, wonderful story! Thank-you for sharing the decision-making process; it clearly shows that good ethical hunting decisions and lots of patience pay off. Congratulations!

Are you trying to say you didnt drag him back to your truck and load him whole? Why not?:D

Any guesses on live weight and weight of meat? I bet in that snow, it felt like a few tons, eh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back