PEAX Equipment

Tatonka!

Wow, wow, wow! Did I say wow? Everything else has been said.

Congratulations. So when is the "Hunt Talk" barbecue?:hump:

HT BBQ is a great idea.

I think Fin should organize an HT get together sometime this spring. It would be fun to meet some guys from the website.

Awesome Randy. With recent comments, I will be surprised if a few MR's will be able to get that guy out.:D However, I think critter has been known to haul a head in a CC.

Well done fellas. I can't imagine the work breaking one down and getting it hauled out.

NNNIIIICCCEEE.....

Cool!! you just bagged one of the hardest to draw and then kill animals on the planet!

One of the neatest animals I have ever hunted and been around. I have new respect for the animal and for what it takes to get one out. It took all 3 of us to break it down with a guy trying to hold the legs and the other 2 fighting that thick hide and skinning. Couldn't believe how many blades it took only because that hide is sooooo thick.

Again what an awesome experience. Thanks Randy for the invite. A hunt I won't soon forget. Time to hit the hot tub and lick the wounds.

Good on ya. !
What... Was going to make a joke about the women used to handle that part of it, but...

Can't wait to hear the details...

Just guessing, this is one you WILL remember and tell your grandchildren about......

One of the neatest animals I have ever hunted and been around. I have new respect for the animal and for what it takes to get one out. It took all 3 of us to break it down with a guy trying to hold the legs and the other 2 fighting that thick hide and skinning. Couldn't believe how many blades it took only because that hide is sooooo thick.

Again what an awesome experience. Thanks Randy for the invite. A hunt I won't soon forget. Time to hit the hot tub and lick the wounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back