Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Sweepstakes winners

Just emailed a guy in Colorado to see if he wants the new Howa Alpine Mountain Rifle in a .308 Win or a 7mm-.08. The three numbers drawn after that are from folks east of the Big River.

Just emailed a guy in Colorado to see if he wants the new Howa Alpine Mountain Rifle in a .308 Win or a 7mm-.08. The three numbers drawn after that are from folks east of the Big River.
Thanks Mr. Newberg I received your email and responded. I'll gladly accept the rifle, and the .308 will do just fine!! What a great way to start the week and month.

Brett

Thanks Mr. Newberg I received your email and responded. I'll gladly accept the rifle, and the .308 will do just fine!! What a great way to start the week and month.

Brett

Pretty hard to ever top that one for a first post, congratulations.

ALMOST got my hopes up, but there are plenty of us out here. Have to wait and see I guess. Unless the emails already went out. Then it's game over for me. :(

No email for me either. Congrats to all the winners! :D

Brett

Congrats, hang around and tell us how it performs.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back