Sweepstakes winners

Congratulations to all the winners! And I know from personal experience, the hunt will be a blast and one to remember!

There must be some kind of mistake, I was suppose to win!

Congrats to all and enjoy your prizes!

Congrats what and where will you be hunting? Just trying to get a little more salt in the wound haha!

Internet/email has been down since Friday - Just getting caught up.
Congrats to the winners so far!
What an awesome sweepstakes and opportunities from a great person and great sponsors!
Good luck to all on the rest of the drawings...

Congrats, hang around and tell us how it performs.
I surely will.

I'm so happy I bought the DVD set to re-watch episodes. I'd watch them at night while out archery hunting deer to keep myself primed for the next day of hunting. I'd plug it into the truck, turn on the heater and hang on the cot under the topper, have a drink and watch an episode or two a night. Kept me engaged and from packing up and going home. Worked out for the best and brought home a buck to be proud of. Now to top it off I have a great new rifle.

Brett

Hey All:

My eyes widened when I received an email from Randy on Monday saying "Call me" --- he attached a winking smiley face.

Then my throat tightened a bit when I logged onto HuntTalk and saw that Randy had emailed the Grand Prize winner (what ... ???).

When my phone rang a little later and I saw Randy's name on caller ID, my hands started to shake (honestly!). I mean, come on, I'm always a "donor," never a winner.

Randy greeted me, "Hey Tom, how are you doing?" I replied (faintly) "You tell me ...?"

"So, which do you feel like hunting this fall --- mule deer, antelope, or elk?" Yep, out of all the elk dvd combos sold, somehow my name came up Numero Uno. You could have floored me with a feather! We talked (and laughed) for several minutes.

I don't think Randy would mind my letting you know that I'm thinking a bull elk hunt is sounding awfully appealing! I'll let Randy keep everyone informed as things progress.

May I offer my congrats to all the other prize winners --- and a HUGE "Thank You" to Randy, of course!!!

Thanks to everyone for your words of support --- I hope I can represent you well!

And to Fishing4sanity --- my handle Lv2hnt (Love to hunt) originated with my 4x4's license plate back in the day ... :D

Attachments

• Hunt - Tom's hunting lic plates.JPG
    Hunt - Tom's hunting lic plates.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 477
Hey All:

My eyes widened when I received an email from Randy on Monday saying "Call me" --- he attached a winking smiley face.

Then my throat tightened a bit when I logged onto HuntTalk and saw that Randy had emailed the Grand Prize winner (what ... ???).

When my phone rang a little later and I saw Randy's name on caller ID, my hands started to shake (honestly!). I mean, come on, I'm always a "donor," never a winner.

Randy greeted me, "Hey Tom, how are you doing?" I replied (faintly) "You tell me ...?"

"So, which do you feel like hunting this fall --- mule deer, antelope, or elk?" Yep, out of all the elk dvd combos sold, somehow my name came up Numero Uno. You could have floored me with a feather! We talked (and laughed) for several minutes.

I don't think Randy would mind my letting you know that I'm thinking a bull elk hunt is sounding awfully appealing! I'll let Randy keep everyone informed as things progress.

May I offer my congrats to all the other prize winners --- and a HUGE "Thank You" to Randy, of course!!!

Thanks to everyone for your words of support --- I hope I can represent you well!

And to Fishing4sanity --- my handle Lv2hnt (Love to hunt) originated with my 4x4's license plate back in the day ... :D

Appreciate the recap. And once again, good hunting and can't wait to see it!

Hey All:

Gracious acceptance speech. Happy you won it.

Cool stuff. Sad I missed this one, but at least I don't have to panic trying to get into better shape. Now, weren't there a few more prizes to give away?

Back