Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sucks

Hell no im not going to contribute shit my family worked to damn hard to just give it all away to everybody
Family? You mean you didn't figure it out all on your own? Someone had to help you? I suppose you're right, sharing info with anyone else shouldn't be done...ever. Welcome aboard.

Just want to say it really sucks and breaks my heart to realize that a website like this exists along with podcasts and whatever else designed to give out all the information about where and how to hunt. Keep giving away all the info social media is going to ruin hunting. Welcome to Montana tell all your friends to move here but make sure it’s bozeman and you have to buy all the most updated and expensive gear with a huge diesel truck. Websites like this suck

.............nm

Last edited:
Are there not several open hunting seasons in MT right now? Maybe a better use of your time than continuing to post on a forum you say you can't stand.

I bet he’s really a kook tied in with the Hughes road crowd or something similar and really just wants the bundys to come help him just make everyone else go away...

If it makes you feel any better I’ve never stepped foot on Montana soil, yet :)

I've never peeped a word about my preferred elk hunting location, as most on here won't. Heck, I don't even tell anyone if I hunt on the right side or left side of the state. But I do make my annual contribution (small fortune to me) to the great state of MT to go on an expensive camping trip, in the hopes to put a $950 +/- tag on a bull.
Keep in mind that if you're hunting public land, it's just as much mine as yours, and I live 2400 miles away! 😉
I'll be there by next weekend, and maybe we'll cross paths!

Great first post man! Welcome to the forum! So are you a Sitka or Kuiu guy? Thought I'd share a pic of my rig. I'll be throwing my kit in there in a couple days and heading out, we should grab a beer and share honey holes.

Attachments

• Lifted.jpg
    Lifted.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 43
I said it in my last post I made a username to start this post. That’s it. Hell no im not going to contribute shit my family worked to damn hard to just give it all away to everybody who wants to see it just to make myself look like a badass. The culture has changed. It’s not about tradition anymore it’s about who can shoot the biggest animal with the coolest gadgets and then post it all over the internet to my their dick feel bigger
Tell us who hurt you, it’s ok you’re safe now.

Just want to say it really sucks and breaks my heart to realize that a website like this exists along with podcasts and whatever else designed to give out all the information about where and how to hunt. Keep giving away all the info social media is going to ruin hunting. Welcome to Montana tell all your friends to move here but make sure it’s bozeman and you have to buy all the most updated and expensive gear with a huge diesel truck. Websites like this suck

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I think that, if you spend enough time on this site and don't get booted, you'll find it to be more than a hunting site. You can pick and chose what post you want to comment on and help others out if you so desire. You have an opportunity to vent your opinions on most anything. Just be respectful. Of course you better be prepared for countering remarks. Some of these guys really challenge your opinions. But it's like anything else in life, "if you don't like it or don't agree with it you don't have to participate".

Stop by the Rules and Announcements forum and make yourself more informed. You might find some good information that you can use.

Welcome! I hope you get more out of it than hunting a honey hole.

Sober as a bird. I’m just that passionate about how a feel about these stupid websites. I made this username to voice my opinion. And no I don’t need a hunting buddy because you would post on here exactly where we went and every detail about it and there will be 10 Washington license plates next time I go.

Last time I was in Montana I saw a damn monster right here - thing looked like a dinosaur: 45.65875, -111.04500

First, There are no honey holes left in Montana if you are talking about Public land.
Second, I would rather have all the lurkers on the net chasing the latest hot spot around the state than spending five or more years hunting the places I frequent and actually learning how to hunt those spots.

Last edited:
You can use all of the technology in the world but in the end it still boils down to maps and boots on the ground. Anyone that gives up their hunting spots is an exceptionally foolish fool. I'm new here but what I have seen is that out of staters might talk about units. The locals never do, I won't. Many of these units in the Western states are larger than the state of Rhode Island. There are a few folks that have no clue about the unit they drew a tag for. Might be 1,000 tags and 1,000 acres of public land with a success rate of .00001%....yup! Really easy to draw a tag there!

Yo Op! Just an FYI, I'm heading to Montana next fall and also looking into possibly doing a spring bear trip as well.

Started hunting Wyoming too last year. Imagine this, a greasy non-resident coming from Canada, yuck! We're so greedy, we shoot all the biggest bucks here in Saskatchewan and Alberta then have the audacity to drive south and kill your animals too!!! Also input thousands of dollars into your economy each.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back