Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Sucks

There were hundreds before you who paved the way with knowledge, expertise, equipment, and technology making it possible for you, the benefactor of all their hard work, to enjoy recreational hunting. Even if you were born and raised in a cave and taught yourself to hunt with a sharp stick, you still benefited from the political work of hundreds to ensure there is huntable land, animals to hunt, and laws permitting you to pursue them.
But @ElkFever2, this guy is special.

Just want to say it really sucks and breaks my heart to realize that a website like this exists along with podcasts and whatever else designed to give out all the information about where and how to hunt. Keep giving away all the info social media is going to ruin hunting. Welcome to Montana tell all your friends to move here but make sure it’s bozeman and you have to buy all the most updated and expensive gear with a huge diesel truck. Websites like this suck
It took you 8 months to develop this two sentence take?

Heck I dont know about anyone else on here but I LIKE THIS GUY !!!!!!!!
expert hunter prob fisherman too and a great personality man what a peach
even as im typing this im wishing I was him

Heck I dont know about anyone else on here but I LIKE THIS GUY !!!!!!!!
expert hunter prob fisherman too and a great personality man what a peach
even as im typing this im wishing I was him
Two poorly thought out, obnoxious sentences and a fake username, and you can be him . . . . .

Does the the administrator really block users? I assume so, as I haven't seen anything from Stubaby for a long time. Big Fin, probably realized that 98% of the threads he had to shut down, involved Stubaby.

Does the the administrator really block users? I assume so, as I haven't seen anything from Stubaby for a long time. Big Fin, probably realized that 98% of the threads he had to shut down, involved Stubaby.

Stu hasn't been banned. People do get banned. When they do, it looks like below.

Some send a message asking to be deleted. Some demonstrate behavior on the threads that get them banned. Some give me their negative of my world via PM and emails, and some of those have been banned. You have to give it one hell of an effort to get banned here, but there are a few topics that don't require too much for me to hit their eject button.

Screenshot_20200601-151352_Chrome~2.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back