PEAX Equipment

Still working?

Going to work pipeline doesn’t stop people gotta get a drink of water. Trying to do my part to keep America great.

Thankfully I'm able to keep up my work from home. Like Nameless above though, it seems like 12 hours to get 8 hours of work in. No kids distracting me, just a wife and an Xbox.

it's taking a horrific amount of self control not to dip into my hunting fund to buy an xbox one and the new call of duty

my wife isn't stoked on the idea, but xbox 360 and no xbox live just isn't cutting it during these times

My wife is working from home. She always did a few days a week, but now it’s every day. I have been going in from 7-Noon. Our public office is closed to the public so there isn’t much going on.

Working from home, start of week 2. Wife is as well.
Makes for longer days as kids are out of school, but gives me more time with them. Just snowed today so our lunchtime gym class was different today.

Still retired and solvent,so far....
NM just got placed on stay @ home status. Only essential services.
I went to my local lumber mill to get my beams today,while I still could. Got the posts last week & the footings I poured last fall...now I have the basics for working on my barn over my singlewide I call home.

Started work from home Friday, never would thought how exhausting it would be, of course the impact of the situation has added to that. I usually spend little time sitting at my desk in the office, I’m constantly on the go, in meetings or interacting with staff, decision making & crisis management, at home I’m at the desk alllll day, my body doesn’t like it. Although, my office window view is much more pleasing! Daily breakfast club! Oh, and my dog is wondering wth is going on??? I did manage to slip in Colorado apps today, maybe Mt tomorrow 🤣
3768BA0D-4BDF-4718-B589-3650398BD9DE.jpeg3768BA0D-4BDF-4718-B589-3650398BD9DE.jpeg

Still working on site, I’m a Electrical Forman and have a couple large apartment jobs that are under way and not stopping so off to work I go.

Working at home full time rather than 1 or 2 days a pay period. Surprising how much more productive I've been at home. The wife has taken over our home office so I've set up at the bar. I get my best thinking done there anyway.

Attachments

• 20200317_080216.jpg
    20200317_080216.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
I’m in the utilities and energy sector so we are deemed essential personnel. I am lucky enough to be able to do a 50/50 split between home and the field.

The city I work in may have just shut me down. The order seems to allow me, but other lawn and landscape companies are claiming they got calls from the city telling them they were shut down.

I work in health care management, things have been crazy the last few weeks. Working mostly from home, which is my preference anyway. It's been interesting to observe a dichotomy in healthcare. Our clients are all ambulatory surgery centers, and we are scrambling to arrange LOCs, structure layoffs, and brainstorm ways to keep their doors open for the next two months. On the other hand, we are actively planning with all of our hospital partners to turn our centers into hospital overflow centers, loaning staff and equipment, etc. 80% of the healthcare MDs, clinics, and staff I know are going to struggle hard through this, and the remaining 20% are going to be/already are overworked, subjected to dangerous conditions due to lacking PPE, etc, etc. Wild times.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back